Echo Or Zoo

Is there a particular part that you want to know about? Or just the make in general.

EDIT: Your quick, for frames Echo is best, and everything else, has to be Monty.

Edited by Muel

Echo's frames are GAY to be really honest i prefer ZOO's but Echo parts are good, as banbury trials says ZOO are way more stylish.

I may get shouted at by muel for saying Echo and gay, maybe by everyone else who likes Echo frames.

Oakland

Echo's frames are GAY to be really honest i prefer ZOO's but Echo parts are good, as banbury trials says ZOO are way more stylish.

I may get shouted at by muel for saying Echo and gay, maybe by everyone else who likes Echo frames.

Oakland

I is gonna slaps you up when I next see you. :P

My bikes lighter than yours, nar nar, na nar nar. I shall have you riding an Echo by the time the 09 Lite comes out.

My bikes lighter than yours, nar nar, na nar nar. I shall have you riding an Echo by the time the 09 Lite comes out.

Ill get you riding a ZOO by the 09, ill let you have a go on my bike and you'll fall in love with ZOO's :P

I'll always go for ZOO unless if i get a stock then i would go for a czar no doubt, stronger, built in booster lol.

You slap me i have alex he's bigger :D:P

Oakland

Ill get you riding a ZOO by the 09, ill let you have a go on my bike and you'll fall in love with ZOO's :P

I'll always go for ZOO unless if i get a stock then i would go for a czar no doubt, stronger, built in booster lol.

You slap me i have alex he's bigger :D:P

Oakland

He also has a shotgun.... :ermm:

Is there a particular part that you want to know about? Or just the make in general.

EDIT: Your quick, for frames Echo is best, and everything else, has to be Monty.

so you like snap happy parts? lol

you not coem across king lol. zoo pitbul sounds mean hahah

so you like snap happy parts? lol

you not coem across king lol. zoo pitbul sounds mean hahah

Yeh I really like it when things snap, it fills me with happyness.

Actually, I like having a light bike, but without compromising stregnth. I think I've managed it now, it's 9kg and nothing has broken yet.

Ha ha

Muel, you may have a lighter bike, but what difference does it make when I can hop higher and Oakland can sidehop higher.

Its all about fitness and skills mofo! This weight issue is a load of bollocks!

See you sat man!!!! :)