Dan@trials-uk - New Ride!

Dan@Trials-uk

I couldn't give a shit if he has a personalized number plate. I do have real reasons for not liking certain shops, i.e. I've received shit service. I'm entitled to my opinion, and as a consumer - entitled to choose where I do and don't buy stuff from. I don't know why you suddenly jumped to Dan Ko's defense as soon as I mentioned personalized number plates? Did I specifically say 'I hate Dan Ko because he has a personalized number plate, and I'm never going to buy stuff from his website and I'm going to put a hex on him because personalized number plates just infuriate me? I think not. Handbags away benders, all shop owners concerned are big boys now, they can deal with their own criticisms.

Hi Max,

Please can you let me know the problem with regards to our service we provided for you, and hopefully I can take this opportunity to improve the customer service in that area

I have checked all your previous orders and 2 of which was made on a Saturday and all processed on the following Monday so these order should of been with you by Tuesday, Another order which was made at 5.30PM which is past our cut-off time (All orders made before 4.30) will be processed the same working day.

I hope this have helped to clear any mis-understandings.

Thank you,

Dan@Trials-uk

Back to the topic:

Thanks to everyone for all the positive comments made for the bike:)

I will get the bars swapped over asap, just deciding on geometry and such:D

I must say, until you have ridden one of these bikes, you don't actually know how much you appreciate the KOXX bikes, It is something rather "Special" :$

With regards about KO-Products please do not post in this topic as it will all suddenly get very messy. There should be a topic in the news section with regards to the KO-Brand later on today:) You will discover for the first time all the products which are in the making/ Testing. Please note: I would love to hear from you riders, weather you have any suggestions or simply your thought about the item we have to offer!

Thanks again!

topics a f**kin disgrace. sort your uckin lives out. Its a warehouse for f**ksake who the f**k cares what its like

same as tartys, oh f**kin no, what on earth shall i do, ill sell up and become a bum becos i have the same warehouse

basically peoiple tht are bitching, are dicks, and what there trying to say is...

"if you take a picture like someone elses your a dick"

"if u buy a zoo python and run a king cos your mate recmmoneded it, your a dick"

couldnt possibly be because its the best set up.

im not getting invloved but this topic seriously f**ked me off.

Nice bike btw Dan. White rims and forks will look sick!

pics of riding yes :)

oh, and nice warehouse. coming along gladly.

AND!!!!

ill pass by into your shop for public when its sorted :)

Rode it last night. Not MASSIVELY impressed. But there's *something* there. Me and Dan both agreed it feels a bit uncomfortable, but he reckoned it would get better as he got used to it.

Very stiff anyway, and beautifully made.

But there's *something* there. He reckoned it would get better as he got used to it.

Very stiff anyway, and beautifully made.

I would say the bars and forks are what's 'letting it down' at the mo... the Try-All forks have 10mm less offset so they make the head angle effectively steeper... makes a big difference to how 'nippy' the bike feels.

As for the bars, I have always found those a little 'straight' for my tastes - personal preference though I guess!

And I quite like the red bits (Y)