Dan@trials-uk - New Ride!

Dan@Trials-uk

Same or not..the more competition - the better?

When Dan's site came out it was way better than Tarty's and prompted them to upgrade and make changes. And there's stuff like price match going on now as well. Surely it's only better for the consumer in the long run?

Edited by boon

No-one going to mention how similar Select bikes website is to Tarty? Or the pictures look similar? Or the watermark? Or the stickers?... - No, Because Phil at select is spafe, and he was the original deng importer, just not the more successful (correct me if I'm wrong on that one).

All that matters is customer service, and from what I have heard and experienced, Tarty is top dog. - Thats right

I never mentioned who was borrowing from who. My point was it doesn't matter, it's business. Treatment of customers and a good reputation is the most important thing.

Price is the most important thing :P

I disagree, if somewhere i prefer have something the same as somewhere I dislike, but its a couple of quid more expensive from the shop I do like, I'll buy it from them. Just because I like my money to go to the people who I think deserve it more, rather than somebody who quite obviously doesn't need the money at all because said person has quite obviously been born with a silver spoon up their arse and is just doing it for fun. Mentioning no names/personalized number plates.

Oh my god man

That's awesomeeeeeee!

Could You possibly copy tarty anymore? Hahahahah

Anyone that knows / has been to tartys warehouse will properly laugh when they see this hahaha.

How long till you get a riding rigg in there dan??

How can 2 warehouses, full of bike things, look all that different?

I disagree, if somewhere i prefer have something the same as somewhere I dislike, but its a couple of quid more expensive from the shop I do like, I'll buy it from them. Just because I like my money to go to the people who I think deserve it more, rather than somebody who quite obviously doesn't need the money at all because said person has quite obviously been born with a silver spoon up their arse and is just doing it for fun. Mentioning no names/personalized number plates.

So THAT'S why you've got something against him!

I couldn't figure it out as I never imagined you could be so pathetic :)

So you dont like trials-uk because dan has a personalized number plate? err ok then.

The first thing I though when I saw the picture was 'oh my god, you stole Tarty's wall'. But yeah I know there's only so many ways an industrial unit can look.

Interesting about the walk-in shop. That's pretty cool.

Oh, and the bike looks nice too (isn't that what this topic is about? :P )

bike looks mint :P

im starting to go off ordering from tarty as all the shit that people give dan....just leave it out, its a warehouse for christ sake!! mannn lol

anywassss that bike is lushhhhh dan! my dream frame! make sure you let us know what the hydro-formed downtube is like in comparison, any news on the ko stock? looked mint at dj!

Shut up people and stop complaining about any similarities to Tarty. It's not what this thread is about.

Love that frame, love the bike. Deffo getting myself one of these Hydroxxes in the future.

Apparently Koxx france have completely sold out of these frames.

Edited by Inur

Nice bike Dan! Good one on getting the warehouse going!

post-225-1207656332_thumb.jpg

I can see a major possible health and safety problem - all that wood/cardboard (whatever it is) ontop of those two shelving units. Id hate to have that fall on me! :blink:

My pleasure..

Your pictures..are near identicle to tartys

The Layout of pics..bike against white wall

The Picture size of all the pics

Warehouse in general - Even down the little blue boxes

They Get Koxx, You get Koxx

The watermark on your pictures..

I could go on....And that you so naive to it makes it even funnier.

And a Trials shop - that people can walk into..How many hundreds of customers a day you hoping to bring in?

With 110% due respect Joe, does it matter? I can't see how it does.

My pleasure..

Your pictures..are near identicle to tartys

The Layout of pics..bike against white wall

The Picture size of all the pics

Warehouse in general - Even down the little blue boxes

They Get Koxx, You get Koxx

The watermark on your pictures..

I could go on....And that you so naive to it makes it even funnier.

And a Trials shop - that people can walk into..How many hundreds of customers a day you hoping to bring in?

lmao a white wall, my garage must be pretty copied aswell, btw, are you sponsored by tarty?

Mat

So THAT'S why you've got something against him!

I couldn't figure it out as I never imagined you could be so pathetic :)

So you dont like trials-uk because dan has a personalized number plate? err ok then.

I couldn't give a shit if he has a personalized number plate. I do have real reasons for not liking certain shops, i.e. I've received shit service. I'm entitled to my opinion, and as a consumer - entitled to choose where I do and don't buy stuff from. I don't know why you suddenly jumped to Dan Ko's defense as soon as I mentioned personalized number plates? Did I specifically say 'I hate Dan Ko because he has a personalized number plate, and I'm never going to buy stuff from his website and I'm going to put a hex on him because personalized number plates just infuriate me? I think not. Handbags away benders, all shop owners concerned are big boys now, they can deal with their own criticisms.