My 9ft Gap

Ryan Blackwell

Hahahahahah sorry lol but, when someone posted a video of benito's 10 pallet sidehop i didnt hear anyone saying its only a sidehop... whats the point. Im not comparing it to a 10 pallet sidehop but i was very happy with it i thought it was quite an achivement for under a year and a halfs worth of ridding. And also this made me laugh how dose the curb give me a kicker. Its quite sad that you cant just say somthing like "nice gap" or just dont reply if your going to say stuff like that.

Thanks for all the comments though

Because 10 pallets its pritty much the world record. Your 9ft has been beaten by easily over a ft. You can see in the video, you kick, your back wheel hits the curb and your wheel bounces up. As for "why didnt you just say nice gap", i never said it wasn't a nice gap. Im far from jelous, i can get close to that, but your cockyness in that video and you bigheadedness for posting a single clip up of you doing a gap is unreal.

It's just jelousy at it's best, bud.

You get it in whatever sport your in. (Not a dig, Danny)

I know it IS 9', but it just looks tiny, somehow.

Must be the angle - or is it just me?

Cudos... I can only get 7ish, and I've been riding almost a year and a half (Y)

Nice one.

Jelousy, haha. Made my day :)

Im sorry

Because 10 pallets its pritty much the world record. Your 9ft has been beaten by easily over a ft. You can see in the video, you kick, your back wheel hits the curb and your wheel bounces up. As for "why didnt you just say nice gap", i never said it wasn't a nice gap. Im far from jelous, i can get close to that, but your cockyness in that video and you bigheadedness for posting a single clip up of you doing a gap is unreal.

I know what a bighead i am for posting up a video of a gap that i was very pleased with, i never actuly intended for people to think this was one of the biggest gaps ever made i was happy with it so i thought it share it. And im still laughing at this kicker business its off the floor wheres the kicker in that. :S oh well.

are you f**king blind???? he clearly measures up to 9ft, get you, you nutter front wheeling it go you, go film it and wack it on here then everyone can have a go at you for makin a supposed 9ft eh?

No twat im not blind i said it didnt look it it wasnt even a strate line. He gaps strate but the path isnt strate fair play for it. Ide like to see it on pallets though he looks like he doesnt even try like its 5 ft or something.

And no cock face i wouldnt go make a single clip ide stick it in a vid also i would do it pallet to pallet to make sure it was 9

in simple terms

Im sorry to be an arse here...You proper stated it was 9ft in that video...You can gap 9ft...Your point is ?

The rest of the things in trials, taps, sidehops, front wheel gaps, can they match the same ability as that, for example, if your gapping 9ft, im atleasy expecting 50" sides.

You can gap, fair does, Plus, that curb gives abit of a kicker.

if you get a nice porshe, you take pictures and show your mates, maybe stick it on a forum... why?? because your proud of it! its still not a lambo, or a jet but its good.

this guy has been riding like a year, and has made a 9ft gap, hes proud of it so stuck it on forum... its still not as good tunni etc but its still good.

lets face it your obviously just jealouse, it so easy to detect... makes be laugh :D

think he's just trying to make up for the size of his manhood.....

small cock and jealous

that dosnt look 9 ft that looks like i could get that to front wheel. And i only ever did 9ft once and i went through the pallet so doesnt really count.

jealouse thick shit, cant you read the pretty simple numbers on the tape measure?? go back to high/primary school...

wanker

na mate, he has a gf unlike you, you grotesk mutant

maybe you should have spent more time learning how to hop on the back wheel without looking like a tard....

maybe your so crap you should have to pay to talk to ryan, hes a pro compared to you... bye bye

Jelousy, haha. Made my day :)

Im sorry

(...read my first paragraph...)

sound like you took this pretty personaly, bit unsecure maybe.. want a hug and cookies??? want your teddy bear?? awww

lets face, your too crap to moan about anything this guy does... not like i say to neil, oh yea, your gaps rubbish because you go too sideways.. haha

get a life 'mate', grow up, and dont get all emotional over someone being better then you at trials. because lets face it, 90% of this forum are :D

hehe and does sound like your just simply jealouse to me and all the others.... bye bye

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials

in simple terms

if you get a nice porshe, you take pictures and show your mates, maybe stick it on a forum... why?? because your proud of it! its still not a lambo, or a jet but its good.

this guy has been riding like a year, and has made a 9ft gap, hes proud of it so stuck it on forum... its still not as good tunni etc but its still good.

lets face it your obviously just jealouse, it so easy to detect... makes be laugh :D

small cock and jealous

jealouse thick shit, cant you read the pretty simple numbers on the tape measure?? go back to high/primary school...

na mate, he has a gf unlike you, you grotesk mutant

maybe your so crap you should have to pay to talk to ryan, hes a pro compared to you... bye bye

(...read my first paragraph...)

sound like you took this pretty personaly, bit unsecure maybe.. want a hug and cookies??? want your teddy bear?? awww

lets face, your too crap to moan about anything this guy does... not like i say to neil, oh yea, your gaps rubbish because you go too sideways.. haha

get a life 'mate', grow up, and dont get all emotional over someone being better then you at trials. because lets face it, 90% of this forum are :D

hehe and does sound like your just simply jealouse to me and all the others.... bye bye

hahaha you f**king idiot jelous of what the fact i can also make 9ft???

I said that doesnt look no where near it yes i can read the tape measure but im not the only one who said something about the angle i said fair play so dont be such a dick what do i have to be jelous of?????

paus it slow it down etc he doesnt take off where the tape is at all hes well further down. I just dont get it doesnt look it at all looks like hes measured it wierd.

f**king fair play if it is 9ft yeah but pallets and ill deffo beleive you

Edited by B.E.A.U

LOL. Tell you what, come ride with me and we'll see who's better. Thats YOU im on about, I dont care who else is better than me, if you think im shit, we'll meet half way between us and ride and see. :)

LOL. Tell you what, come ride with me and we'll see who's better. Thats YOU im on about, I dont care who else is better than me, if you think im shit, we'll meet half way between us and ride and see. :)

can i come?? giggles

well not being big headed, but u reli do suck. :D

u also ride like what id imagine a sumo trialser to ride like

just go away, ur not wanted in this topic.... bye bye

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials