My 9ft Gap

Ryan Blackwell

This forum is falling apart.

For f**k sake lads, he done a gap which he must be very proud of. Yeah it was slightly arrogant in the way he went about reposting the vid etc, and maybe the measuring of it does look off to you, but fair f**king play to the lad.

Why does this forum have to be full of people who want to argue against and critisize everything that is said or done by other members?

To be honest right, get your bike out, go ride it, and remember why the f**k you spent so much money on getting into this sport.

blah im not good good, jus average..

tap 51"

gap bout 8ft

side bout 45"

etc...

ask any eastcoasters if u think im i liar.... i dont care, i have a life. my bike isnt my life unlike lot of you :)

you a lia haha oj mate

and jonny i thought we spent so much on bikes because we are looser looking gd up from the feed up??

also we all on periods

well i thought i was pimp:( looks like im wrong

do we all have to tell out tap sidehop etc stories aswell orrrrrr?

Edited by B.E.A.U

blah im not good good, jus average..

tap 51"

gap bout 8ft

side bout 45"

etc...

ask any eastcoasters if u think im i liar.... i dont care, i have a life. my bike isnt my life unlike lot of you :)

tap, 42"

Gap 8ft 2 to back

8ft to front

sidehop 49"

side to back 40"

My life isn't my bike to be honest, i dont ride much anymore.

you a lia haha oj mate

and jonny i thought we spent so much on bikes because we are looser looking gd up from the feed up??

also we all on periods

well i thought i was pimp:( looks like im wrong

do we all have to tell out tap sidehop etc stories aswell orrrrrr?

ahhh so thats what that blood is... haha... so i can have babies?? how do they come out?? :unsure:

that wall 49?? doesnt look big... pretty sure it looks within my limits.. hmm brick count time...

haha well to be honest my ball bag is bleeding as we speak just a tad nothing major hahaha. I think you get pregnantget a big belly and chuck norris just round house kicks it out lol.

Danny i know your good at sidehops but doesnt look 49. I did that last time i went im pretty sure i couldnt do it. But now i sound gay saying that doesnt look 9 ft and that doesnt look 49.inch

why do we say ft in gaps and inch in sidehops

haha well to be honest my ball bag is bleeding as we speak just a tad nothing major hahaha. I think you get pregnantget a big belly and chuck norris just round house kicks it out lol.

Danny i know your good at sidehops but doesnt look 49. I did that last time i went im pretty sure i couldnt do it. But now i sound gay saying that doesnt look 9 ft and that doesnt look 49.inch

why do we say ft in gaps and inch in sidehops

Looks 49 to me :S

LIAR!!!!

theres a wall in norwich i side hopped with same number of bricks... and im pretty sure it isnt 49"

lmao!!!

heres a pic where i im doing on pic is smaller but have made higher part where dots are (ask around if you dont believe me)

oh and the higher part i did is a brick higher then you 49" ballshit :D.. time to leave i think danny... bye

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials

LIAR!!!!

theres a wall in norwich i side hopped with same number of bricks... and im pretty sure it isnt 49"

lmao!!!

heres a pic where i im doing on pic is smaller but have made higher part where dots are (ask around if you dont believe me)

oh and the higher part i did is a brick higher then you 49" ballshit :D .. time to leave i think danny... bye

dude wen can I have my money really need it rite now ?

tap, 42"

Gap 8ft 2 to back

8ft to front

sidehop 49"

side to back 40"

My life isn't my bike to be honest, i dont ride much anymore.

It's all about the stats, right kids? Let's have a TF ride-off to see who is really the best? How about Bracken Rocks, 10 sections, 2 laps? Oh what's that, you can't ride sections? You only do straight edges?

Damn son, I think you qualify for hypocrit of the decade award. There's more runny shit in your posts than in a curry house septic tank. But it's entertaining, so I insist you continue.

Oh, and just for you I have this... a lil' help with yo signature there. Hope you weren't trying to be artistic or stylish, or anything...

It's all about the stats, right kids? Let's have a TF ride-off to see who is really the best? How about Bracken Rocks, 10 sections, 2 laps? Oh what's that, you can't ride sections? You only do straight edges?

Damn son, I think you qualify for hypocrit of the decade award. There's more runny shit in your posts than in a curry house septic tank. But it's entertaining, so I insist you continue.

Oh, and just for you I have this... a lil' help with yo signature there. Hope you weren't trying to be artistic or stylish, or anything...

Lets do it :)

LIAR!!!!

lmao!!!

oh and the higher part i did is a brick higher then you 49" ballshit :D.. time to leave i think danny... bye

img2645desktopresolutiopj1.jpg

oh my god this walls 43" and has five bricks... you must be able to sidehop like 90" with over double the amount of bricks! :lol:(N)