My 9ft Gap

Ryan Blackwell

big indeed ,but i wonder if you could do the same if you were on a point of a rock ,because your backwheel is like 2 feet from the corner before you gap ,so it's a bit cheating actualy :P

BUT veryy bigg

How is that cheating just because he took of a bit behind the edge.

maybe he couldnt take of from a point of a rock but that is how he rides.

very big gap ryan.

But it wasnt a flat gap, you can tell from the clip its down hill.

Me think the dude should set up a pallet to pallet gap on the flat thats 9foot and let seeif he can gap 9foot truely :P

The thing is you have pointed out that it wasent flat to flat but i cant remember saying it was? i will happily admit there is about a 3 inch drop.

big indeed ,but i wonder if you could do the same if you were on a point of a rock ,because your backwheel is like 2 feet from the corner before you gap ,so it's a bit cheating actualy :P

BUT veryy bigg

Why would i want to do it on the edge of a rock, thats like me saying i wonder if you can make your biggest gap but take off a foot away from the edge?

Well i kind of think of it like this then people think i cheated because i messured it diffrently i worked it out as i traveld 9ft in that gap maybe its not square on 9 ft BUT on sunday i will messure it the best i can and get a better video of it :)

blah, if tunni did that gap none of you would say shit, your all just anoyed that some one thats probs been riding half the time you have has OWNED you. :D now go away and carry on doing your 6ft smooth gaps :D bye bye

and oh yea... oh my god thats big!!! but you do know that when i start riding again im going to own you... maybe not.. but illl try. i wana mod now.. waaaaaaaaa

Im sorry to be an arse here...You proper stated it was 9ft in that video...You can gap 9ft...Your point is ?

The rest of the things in trials, taps, sidehops, front wheel gaps, can they match the same ability as that, for example, if your gapping 9ft, im atleasy expecting 50" sides.

You can gap, fair does, Plus, that curb gives abit of a kicker.

Fair play, big gap. Weird technique though :P

The rest of the things in trials, taps, sidehops, front wheel gaps, can they match the same ability as that, for example, if your gapping 9ft, im atleasy expecting 50" sides.

Haha, yeah right. So people aren't allowed to be better at one thing than another?! Half the people on this forum can only tap, gap and sidehop, nothing else. I'm also pretty sure you're in that group :rolleyes:

Fair play, big gap. Weird technique though :P

Haha, yeah right. So people aren't allowed to be better at one thing than another?! Half the people on this forum can only tap, gap and sidehop, nothing else. I'm also pretty sure you're in that group :rolleyes:

Tom you just made my day haha.

that dosnt look 9 ft that looks like i could get that to front wheel. And i only ever did 9ft once and i went through the pallet so doesnt really count. But fair play. When im better and can ride om going to see what i can get probs not 9ft any more but ill try lol.

that dosnt look 9 ft that looks like i could get that to front wheel. And i only ever did 9ft once and i went through the pallet so doesnt really count. But fair play. When im better and can ride om going to see what i can get probs not 9ft any more but ill try lol.

are you f**king blind???? he clearly measures up to 9ft, get you, you nutter front wheeling it go you, go film it and wack it on here then everyone can have a go at you for makin a supposed 9ft eh?

BUT veryy bigg

its not cheating because he didnt touch the ground in the middle of the gap, and hes not on steriods etc (as far as i know)

its just a different technique. i pinch gap most things myself and can get nearly 7foot, if i start like this i cant go the same simply because i dont have the technique.

so basically theres different techniques for different obstacles (stating the obvious)

and your a bit of a beast ryan :P

Im sorry to be an arse here...You proper stated it was 9ft in that video...You can gap 9ft...Your point is ?

You can gap, fair does, Plus, that curb gives abit of a kicker.

Hahahahahah sorry lol but, when someone posted a video of benito's 10 pallet sidehop i didnt hear anyone saying its only a sidehop... whats the point. Im not comparing it to a 10 pallet sidehop but i was very happy with it i thought it was quite an achivement for under a year and a halfs worth of ridding. And also this made me laugh how dose the curb give me a kicker. Its quite sad that you cant just say somthing like "nice gap" or just dont reply if your going to say stuff like that.

Thanks for all the comments though

It's just jelousy at it's best, bud.

You get it in whatever sport your in. (Not a dig, Danny)

I know it IS 9', but it just looks tiny, somehow.

Must be the angle - or is it just me?

Cudos... I can only get 7ish, and I've been riding almost a year and a half (Y)

Nice one.

Edited by Flipp