Bristol - Mini Weekender - 3rd & 4th May

Hello all,

Speaking to Rich earlier, and fancied getting a small gathering for a weekend of fun (few drinks, some riding, and chilling with friends)

It's a touch short notice I know, hence being a mini-weekender. We'll sort something bigger out once the weather is a bit nicer and more consistent!

Plan will be fairly standard - Ride Saturday, chill/have a bit of fun on the Saturday night, and a relaxed session on the Sunday for those who were clever the night before!

All welcome, might be able to put up one or two of you if needs be, though limited numbers of course. Can't promise a bed, but there are a couple of sofas and plenty of floor space/stairs!

Those of you who've been along before seem to know what it's all about, so this should be much of the same :)

I know there have been guys along for a single day before, and if you can only do one try to make it the Saturday as everyone's that bit fresher!

Hope to see a few of you about, questions/comments welcome

Big love x

would love to come luky but how much room do you have in your sexy place of yours :P:lol: ??

sorry to have to ask lol

EDIT: it could be tight with everyone at yours! lol shouldnt have offered in the topic luke haha

Edited by pengsmelly

There's a very slim chance, however Ben (Rowlands) mentioned that he might be able to put someone up, so might be able to help out perhaps?

I wish I could offer everyone a place to crash :(

dude its cool, may just have to make a good day out :P better then not coming at all. you can show be around lol.

well seeming as its you luke and beer will be involved, work depending im gonna shot gun myself a slot on the floor :)

Any chance of shotgunning a lift up and back dude?

would love to come luky but how much room do you have in your sexy place of yours :P:lol: ??

My sleeping bag will have romm for a little 'un Matt... ;)

Rich

Luke, can I come down on the friday?

Not ideal, but if it makes things work I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of an issue :)

I'll do my best. It's like 2 hour 30 mins though.

If it makes it any cheaper/easier to crash for a night, grab me on MSN and I'll see what I can sort for you