My Hollroyd

bousfield19

hi i've had my 24seven hollroyd for about 6 months now i have changed a few things with it and now im happy with how it rides

spec so far

24seven frame

ashton fatty forks

24seven bars and stem

fsa pig headset

new fsa bottom bracket

24seven cranks

eno front freewheel 18t

24seven rims front and rear

24seven front hub

onza tmaster rear hub

14t rear cog

04magura quicksilver brakes front and rear koxx brown front and onza citrus rear pads

gusset caged pedals

maxis high roller twim ply rear 2.5

maxis high roller single ply front

half link bmx grind chain

echo red 4 bolt mounts rear

post-7926-1208993698_thumb.jpg

post-7926-1208993756_thumb.jpg

18/14 is sick. Best gear i've tried yet. It's annoying how my wheel is practically hanging out the dropouts on my Control. Also the Holroyd doesn't accept the 18/15 ratio.

Why do you say 18/15 wont work on the Holroyd. Its what i will be running very very soon and i have a holroyd, so please explane why you say it wont work.

18/14 is sick. Best gear i've tried yet. It's annoying how my wheel is practically hanging out the dropouts on my Control. Also the Holroyd doesn't accept the 18/15 ratio.

Yeh, why would this bike for ratios any different to any other bike? ( Freewheel, Rear Sprocket or freehub and fixed front) np there

You can run 18/15 as my mate is doing so on his. Mind you he runs a halflink chain like me.

I havent noticed the chain stretch as yet to be honest but only time will tell.

The ratio i am running suits me really well as its not to easy but not to hard. I used to run 16/12 and this is a slight bit easier to do stuff with.

• 1 month later...

I got bored while waiting to be able to afford some new cranks so i painted my bike in matt white. Im really pleased with the finish.

i need to redo the forks as they came out shocking.

i have a few additions to the spec too i now have a tensile booster aand a hope front quick release skewer and have now just ordered some new echo cranks should be here by monday hopefully.

Photo-0291-1.jpg

Photo-0292-1.jpg

Photo-0293.jpg

Photo-0294.jpg

Photo-0295.jpg