Inspired Fourplay's

26twenty

Seeing as how Johns just posted his new Inspired up, I felt a little left out so hear are mine and Ben's new rides. More photo's over at 26twenty.com if anyone wants to see more. Also check out Ben's custom paint job on his bars, forks and chain device. Ben's is the Black and mines the White, they ride really amazing, and can really be fined tuned to how you want it to ride depending on the bar, stem, stackers combination.

Big thanks to Dave at Inspired/Trialtech also thanks to Adam at Tarty's. God this sound just like John's topic. :lol:

post-631-1209050470_thumb.jpg

post-631-1209050504_thumb.jpg

post-631-1209114625_thumb.jpg

post-631-1209051549_thumb.jpg

Edited by 26twenty

James, your white Inspired looks chuffing awesome built with mainly silver parts! Never really considered that option, but it's come out looking super stylish and classy.

As for Ben's bars, forks and tensioner, he's obviously got far too much time on his hands! hehe. Seriously though, I really like that effect! Good imagination :D.

Now get out and scratch them (only a little bit, where people can't see it, I just mean go and ride them properly :) )

Thanks guys, were really pleased with them. Cheers to everyone who posted and gave there thoughts. Should be filming for some videos on them soon and we'll try not to scratch them too much Dave :lol: ( Ben might )

Is that a full half-link chain you guys are using?

And what rims are those? (for both bikes I mean)

And nice Deity bar :)

Yeah the chain is a full half link chain, but it's a mtb one that if could run on a cassette if needed. The rims for Bens are the rear is a Sun Rhyno Lite with a light grind, and the front is a old black rim from the bike shop I work at, not sure what make it was but I think its the same make as the ones on my bike which are some silver old school Upgrade rims 36 hole. The Deity bars are spot on too, great rise and a nice sweep ( good and strong.... fingers crossed ).

Cheers guys

James

They look awesome, still realy want an inspired.

Spray job is cool too, how are they stood up for the pictures?

Thanks, I was wondering if anyone would ask about how they were stood up. When I was taking the photographs I got someone to hold the bike and then at a count get them to let go and take the photo. I was going to use bike stands but it looks better this way I think.