Mega Pads.

cox.

Why couldnt you just email him as his address is on the website? do you ever think of doing things yourself? do you get spoon fed? try using up all resources before asking and making stupid topics really.

edit: The first compound of MegaPads will be avalible soon . We are already testing the second compound hoping that we can make a full range of affordable pads.

thats was in the pads section on the site, it also says the price is to be confirmed as it isnt set yet as the pads are still being tested like also said on the site

Edited by basher

"The first compound of MegaPads will be avalible soon. We are already testing the second compound hoping that we can make a full range of affordable pads.

MegaPad Clears

The first pad that is going to be avaliable."

Did that not make you think "Oh, maybe they aren't available to buy yet"?

It might seem like I'm bullying you, but you have made 2 completely dumb topics and wasted 20 minutes of my life by me reading them.

The sensible thing to do is to read their website and contact them, don't you think?

EDIT: Seems me and Basher are on the same wavelength.

Edited by TheScientist

Allright take a chill pill, christ just becuase your a 'sponsored rider' and knows everything. Doesnt mean that we do aswell.

I was just asking about them jeeze. :$

you asked questions that you could have found out yourself easily, infact stupidly easily. All you had to do was read the discription and then click contact on the links.

Whether someones sponsored or not they could have found that out. And how can you even say "Doesnt mean that we do aswell" when me and sciencetist even posted proof up that your lazy and cant figure things out yourself and any body could have found the things out.

you asked questions that you could have found out yourself easily, infact stupidly easily. All you had to do was read the discription and then click contact on the links.

Whether someones sponsored or not they could have found that out. And how can you even say "Doesnt mean that we do aswell" when me and sciencetist even posted proof up that your lazy and cant figure things out yourself and any body could have found the things out.

Stop having a dig at me and other new members please :blink:

Not everones perfect mate. x

Stop having a dig at me and other new members please :blink:

Not everones perfect mate. x

Well I speak for most users here when I say we're tired of answering questions that have been asked a thousand times or when the answer is obvious / right in front of you.

No hard feelings :)

I havn't had a dig at any other new member.

Ever? :P

Yeh, just look for the answer yourself next time mate, saves filling the forum with threads containing short random questions. You could also use the Small Random Questions thread if your still stuck.

he only asked a question, for all you know he may have only just started trials so he's not use dto all the websites, so ther eis no point in bullying a new member, bullying them makes them make useless topics in hope to get validated

He read the website, but ignored it's content - it's not bullying. Bullying is when someone that can't help something gets picked on because of it.

I should be getting sent a compound within the week. If all samples come back with good feedback as the other riders then they will be available soon, I have some benchmarkers for price and they are going to be very competitve within the market, they are being sold as material only, but you can send backings off and Ben will glue them in for you