Whos At School Now

i should be at college, but i made the executive decision to stay at home where i won't get in trouble for not doing the work i genuinley did forget to do, but also ive done more work now in an hour than i will if i was at college all afternoon, so its not a bad thing

hmm i think someones just trying to convince themself that they are working when really they are jjust on internet lookin at crap. :P

no really ive finished off 1 assignment, just starting another 1, i thought id best eat as i havnt all day soo 15 mins off work wont do any harm lol

My schools got any forum blocked, any website with a game on blocked. Plus they have "RM Tutor 2" so they watch all of our moniters, at the same time. No fun for me. But it's okay, I'm at home now, looking forward to a Swindly Forest ride tommorow

Just lock yourself out of rm tutor then... thats what we do at school anyway and it definitly works.

Then load a game into microsoft excel or similar and play off excel. :) plus the teachers cant detect it.

How can you lock yourself out of RM tutor?

Type something in microsoft word, and leave it on. Then try to log off the computer and it should say are you sure? and the click yes. But because you have a document up, the thing from Word should come up, 'do you want to save this document' of which you click cancel, and rm tutor still thinks your logged off but your still on cos by clicking cancel also meant cancelling the log off process.

It works.

Edited by NileBrown