Vid 2

Echo-Scott

pretty good stunts uve got there, you lot need to invest in a good camera though, and maybe a tripod, liked the song and the riding, editing was okay too =].

Thanks, Yeh the camera isn't exactly an amazing camera, although I wouldn't blame just the camera :P Us Inverness lads use a pretty crap video converter, mainly because its free :P :P

f**k right off. That was amazing. You absolute beast. You Inverness lot are amazing. How old are you dude ?

You only look young, Your gonna be amazing.

Thanks, I'm happy now :) I'm 15

Had a break from riding, been going out a little, not much though. I'll be making a comeback soon, don't you worry :P.

Good stuff, Glad to know there will be another rider about, Seems to be only me, brodie and ross floating about nowadays :( :(

Good stuff, Glad to know there will be another rider about, Seems to be only me, brodie and ross floating about nowadays :( :(

What happened to the huge group of buff's you's were riding with? Saw Ross in Nairn today with Pleb and that.

But yeah, I'll stop clogging your topic now haha.

That was absolutely silly good!

I dont know where all these young amazing mod riders are coming from but it completely blew me away!

Stuff on the rails was crazy, especially the gaps to front and then switch.

I don't think the angles do the size of what was gonig on any justice though.

Phil