Hs33 Vs Ronnie

SkiLLz

Hi, i have this problem, i'm not sure if it's just me but it seems to be that every time i get something new for my bike theres either something wrong with it or something on the bike is not compatable. Anyway, i went to Super Cycles earlier to buy myself a Ronnie Bullet Hole wheel (rear one) and it turns out with no problems at all thank god. That is untill i get home and put it on to find out my rear HS33 brake doesn't fit on the EVO2 mount without touching the rim. I know i can't be the only person that's had this problem, does anyone know what i need to sort this?

Thanks ~ SkiLLz

Hi, i have this problem, i'm not sure if it's just me but it seems to be that every time i get something new for my bike theres either something wrong with it or something on the bike is not compatable. Anyway, i went to Super Cycles earlier to buy myself a Ronnie Bullet Hole wheel (rear one) and it turns out with no problems at all thank god. That is untill i get home and put it on to find out my rear HS33 brake doesn't fit on the EVO2 mount without touching the rim. I know i can't be the only person that's had this problem, does anyone know what i need to sort this?

Thanks ~ SkiLLz

Ok if you had 4 bolt mounts you could get tensile off set mounts but as your using evo mounts I'm not sure what you can do...... But happened to me when i brought my viz rim so your not the only one..

Scott.

have you got the new style evo mounts or the old ones? the old ones are offset and the new ones aren't...... if they aren't then i could sell you some that are, or make some adaption plates for a nominal fee .....if they are you might just be able to flip them round to bring the caliper further away fromt he wheel

Ill do a lil paint diagram

have you got the new style evo mounts or the old ones? the old ones are offset and the new ones aren't...... if they aren't then i could sell you some that are, or make some adaption plates for a nominal fee .....if they are you might just be able to flip them round to bring the caliper further away fromt he wheel

Ill do a lil paint diagram

Auto T-rex Fattima

No Buying Or Selling In New Members

Sorry it had to be done.

:D

a T-snaptor :ermm:

What frame did you have before mate? As you could of just ran a vee! LIke an avid SD7, or an Ulitmate (which are IMO much better than maggies for trials).

Edited by cai

I've got a Base not sure which but it's more of a MTB than a trials. The T-Raptor i'm getting is one of the newer ones which have been re-inforced on the parts that used to snap. Love the name T-Snaptor though (Y)