What's The Best Rear Hub(116,fixed)?

Crazyman

Yeah for the money the echos are the best for sure. I hear the profiles are nice but ive never used one.

The surly rear hubs are great and cheap but im not sure if they come with a 116 spacing.

Its pretty hard to f up a single speed hub though.

echo *** here people!!

Oh thanks to all for the advices!!

Ok, I understand that the echo 08 is good rear hubs but what's about Try-All "H" 116 Hub and Monty Rear Disc Hub? Echo is better than this hubs?

p.s:I wouldn't like to use freehubs because chris king isn't a my choice B)

The best for the price is a onza t-master, good, strong, smooth hubs cheap at £30 half the price of other seald hubs. (dont get them confused with the t-pro hub)

- if price is no object then try-all 'H' is the hub of choise!

The best for the price is a onza t-master, good, strong, smooth hubs cheap at £30 half the price of other seald hubs. (dont get them confused with the t-pro hub)

- if price is no object then try-all 'H' is the hub of choise!

absolutley shit for staying in place, and the bolts are wank. bearings and construction is spot on. echo hubs have giant-man-bolts which is something i look for in everything :P i wouldn't trust the lightweight hubs like monty and try-all/koxx 'cause when you save on weight you tend to loose out on strength. go for the echo, or czar hub 'cause it's identical and cheaper :)

Also twice the weight, depends if youre a weight weenie really :)

Fair point! I don't tend to worry to much about it. I grew up riding old school triple clamp fork Monty's which were fairly lumpy compared to modern decent spec mods.