Ban On Selling Samurai Swords

Barbara Logan-Price

5 years +1 extra for every round your carrying. 2 years + 1 extra for anything over 3"

I don't know if you understand.... I mean, i know a fair few people who carry knives, and people who have acess to guns. They don't give a f**k about the law because in genral its a total joke. They don't have any concept of authority respect or remorse. If they want to kill someone they don't care about the time. Also surley 1 bullet can do just as much damage to 1 person than 20 rounds in the same persons chest... it only takes 1 bullet.

I could say much more but im too tired....

Also surley 1 bullet can do just as much damage to 1 person than 20 rounds in the same persons chest... it only takes 1 bullet.

No, just no. I could explain but if you don't know already it's probably not worth it.

Aren't you supposed to be a bit clever?

The weird Vietnamese-orphan-adopted-by-a-stinking-rich-British-family kid from my old school will be dissapointed. Dick.

No, just no. I could explain but if you don't know already it's probably not worth it.

I think he's saying that one bullet has the potential to kill someone. If you get shot through your heart/ major arteries with that one bullet, you'll die. If you then get shot with 19 more bullets it doesn't really change things.

I don't know if you understand.... I mean, i know a fair few people who carry knives, and people who have acess to guns. They don't give a f**k about the law because in genral its a total joke. They don't have any concept of authority respect or remorse. If they want to kill someone they don't care about the time. Also surley 1 bullet can do just as much damage to 1 person than 20 rounds in the same persons chest... it only takes 1 bullet.

I could say much more but im too tired....

i can see where youre coming from but you do have to hit them in the right place. ive seen royal nav gun training and the general rule is to unload a whole magazine into a persons face if thyre a threat to someone.

and have you not thought about multiple victims

and on access to guns it really isnt hard to get hold of ones nowadays. in fact i cant imagine theres anything i couldnt get within an hour and its not like i disregaurd the law its just if i want a gun i want to do damage for a reason and im not going to care about the consequences.

i think guns nowadays are just meant to cover, and put the enemy out of action ? (nato side, like 556 weapons)

just old guns like SLR would leave an exit hole the size of your face. that would only take 1 bullet.

doubt youd need a samurai for protection in your home aswell. i have some globe kitchen knives and its so scary how sharp and how good quality they are, like 100£ a set if not more.

luckily my hands are all calloused over so theyre pretty immune to them

i think guns nowadays are just meant to cover, and put the enemy out of action ? (nato side, like 556 weapons)

just old guns like SLR would leave an exit hole the size of your face. that would only take 1 bullet.

doubt youd need a samurai for protection in your home aswell. i have some globe kitchen knives and its so scary how sharp and how good quality they are, like 100£ a set if not more.

luckily my hands are all calloused over so theyre pretty immune to them

nah, i cant really see the need for a samurai sword for self protection, if anything, the room needed to use one effectively, would make it pretty useless in the kind of place youd most likely end up confronting someone in your house (doorway, hall, stairs etc), but still you cant deny that if someone held one up to you whilst you where half inching there tv, youd probably cack it a bit, and be a bit less likely to just chin them, and take the tv. and it has got the appeal of if your holding one out in front of you with your arm extended. it will either be a blade holding them 3 foot away from your body, or a pointed tip, 6 foot away from them, holding an attacker at a 6 foot range in your hallway has its benefits than standing toe to toe with a kitchen knife in your hand.

im pretty shocked at the fact you can buy spear guns off ebay for about £35 for an ok one, or £100 for a dogs bollox one, perfectly legally, granted i can see you struggling to explain why you had it in your room, and your reasoning behind shooting someone. with it, but for a weapon that isnt controllled by firearms laws(bearing in mind an air rifle isnt a fire arm, but if used to break the law it will be treated as one), and you cant buy an air pistol off the net no more, it seems pretty effective (at a short range, a lot more effective than an air pistol, or a small knife, and possibly more than a firearm(bear in mind shooting someone with a handgun, catch them in the arm/or leg, and adrenaline kicks in, and quite often they can fight on, try moving round, with a 2.5 foot metal rode stuck through your arm/leg and things are going to be very awkward, if they go to remove it, its going to cause considerable pain, and take rather a lot of time to do. and this is before we talk about attaching a heavy duty sea fishing line to it, with a 50kg breaking tension. you could literally spear someone in the leg, and pull them clean off their feet, and proceed to hoist their legs up so they were stuck dangling round, resting on their shoulders, till the coppers arrived.