Magura Hs33 - Not Made For Comp

BenLeacock™

erm thats not true dave, in germany they use them in a similar mannor to how we use vee brakes, maggies are everywhere out there. and not to mention xc riders

Balls. I need a new passport then 'cos I really thought I lived in the UK. :P

Oh yeah, and if it's the clamp that's snapping 5 times over, it's your bad Mr Leacock...

Ben they probably get thousands of emails a day... be patient!

I wasnt meaning like that lol, i was meaning cause like one day i spoke to the same guy like all day emailed me all day, then once he sent a email saying they wernt for comp, i said well how come it doesnt state that anywere and just thought he thought meh little kid deleted !

I wasnt meaning like that lol, i was meaning cause like one day i spoke to the same guy like all day emailed me all day, then once he sent a email saying they wernt for comp, i said well how come it doesnt state that anywere and just thought he thought meh little kid deleted !

i found magura in the UK to be wankers, i snapped a lever blade on a marta sl just by pulling it and they told me i had crashed and it wasnt underwarranty, i never crashed it or even lend it agaisnt a wall. not even a mark on it, i cant see them actually going to the trouble of x-raying it