Matt Pitbul Clips Worcester-birmingham 08

matt9175

I thougt that was well good........pretty smooth riding chilled tune............steed looks sexy too (Y)

well done

Dave x

Cheers for the comment. i take it you like the pink bits then... the bike rides like a tank its horrible but meh cant afford new parts so i just cope with what ive got.

It wont let me! I have tried 100's of times.

Well annoying!

Embed?

Owen

Youtube Video ->Original Video
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Just to let any one who is interested no im 16 and have been riding trials just over two years. one year on a mod and under one year on stock

Stock helped me improve alot quicker :D!

Edited by matt9175

Nice vid man, good gaps. Real nice control. I chuckled when you were trying to balance with your foot on that wall. Looks like me when I try to trackstand anything at all. :P

Not a fan of the music though, sorry. I had my Linkin Park phase when I was in highschool... never again.