Chavs

sir koxxy

well basicly me, chappy and callum was out taking a couple of pics and videos ready for my video to be started on. we look down the street and there were loads of chavs walking down. we thought arr we will just ignor them, but no because of them being chavs they carnt walk on by they have to try and start trouble. they all sat round throwing stones and stuff at us. one of them were just giving us load of crap like they do (because they are all cool). callum was on his moped due to having a naffed up heel from a bail earlier that day. we tryed riding off but the little c$nts kept on jumping on the back of his moped. we rode of.

later on we seen one of them walking his dog (puff) and we had a word with him seeing while he was beeing all cool. he basicly Sh!t himself. all they are is trouble makers in big groups, they will not do anything when there on there own only when there in there groups

does anybody els have this sort of problem when they try to go out riding?

cheers boggy (Y)

I seriously have had like 0 trouble with chavs when I've been riding. Stop being pussies and man up.

Same here really, but I think the reason we have that affect on chavs is blatantly because they know we'd just get our willys out an chase them. Safe?

I seriously have had like 0 trouble with chavs when I've been riding. Stop being pussies and man up.

not being funny though how old are you?

we are only 15 and 16 year olds and these groups vary rite up to 19 year olds (N) .

but we all are going to rebell and go nuts (Y)

Why put up with it? Just go f**king psyce. they'll soon shut it... usually.... if not you get beaten up.... gutted

haa. mate i like your attitude mate. but being fair like you said i think its gonna end up in a big chavs vs trials fight <_<.

Same here,

When ever im out (usualy on bmx bu still)

Never any trouble, becuase i give shit back.

If someone swears at you swear back,

if someone pushes you push em the f**k back,

etc etc.

and don't go saying "ohh blah blah your like 17 whatever", becuase im not, I'm 15.

Moral is turn around and give shit back (Y)

NicP

haha i went through this when i used to ride. when i was 15-17 always people trying to start something.

i actually miss it now, cant wait to get back into it this summer. just tell em to get lost. if there bigger and theres a chance they could seriously hurt you then peg it.

lame advice really