Triton Deema - Updated

forteh

I guess I've got the advantage that I ride mod, but my 160mm is more than powerful enough for anything I put it through, it rarely slips and if it does it's only on ridiculous stuff which a maggie wouldn't have had a chance on. I have never not made a gap or anything because of brake slip, it just always holds. I've got a 4x rear wheel that I built myself (first ever wheel build) and that's holding up fine too, so I dunno... I know 160 on mod is more powerful than 203 on stock, but I'd never use anything else now.

I've read stuff about the BB7's and BB5's not actually being that great on the rear, is there any way you could try your Hope on the rear?

The hold isnt too bad, I think its as much the flex in the spokes that Im not used to - need to get my balance tuned in alittle better :)

I can stick the hope on the rear, just need to borrow the lever and hose off my santacruz chameleon; still only gonna be on the little disk though :(

i want your bike,it rode so nicely today and i enjoyed the rear disk but i feel like i shouldn't do.hmmm, majorly tempted to get a disk on my bike

Try it, I reckon it would suit your bike better as you have shorter spokes that wont bend :)

More modulation and power than your current setup too :D

Oooooooooh yes

The owner of this bike indeed pleases my weenie!

:D

Wrong in sooooo many ways :D

Still can't see any pics <_<

Have you tried the webspace link? Theyre only normal jpegs :)