• Up to 10
    • 11 - 13
    • 14- - 16
    • 17 - 20
    • 21 - 24
    • 25 - 28
    • 29 - 32
    • 32 +

Diz, youre validated now, you dont need to only post in NMC ;)

I know, but i wanted to be able to include the newbies as well, only didnt realise they couldnt vote. Only had an hours sleep last night though so thats my excuse. :sleeping:

I know, but i wanted to be able to include the newbies as well, only didnt realise they couldnt vote. Only had an hours sleep last night though so thats my excuse. :sleeping:

Why does everyone need an excuse when they're wrong :S Just accept that you made a mistake.

Why does everyone need an excuse when they're wrong :S Just accept that you made a mistake.

what mistake did he make??

you cant call him not knowing new members cant vote a mistake can you

and making a mistake doesnt always put the person in the wrong

You have made 3 post's on the forum since you became a member, how can you say that is all everyone says?

Pedantic.

Who says I can't come on the forum and not sign up?

what mistake did he make??

you cant call him not knowing new members cant vote a mistake can you

and making a mistake doesnt always put the person in the wrong

Was saying that as soon as someone makes a mistake, they come up with excuses instead of just accepting that they didn't know.

Cheers for the backup guys, its nice to know someones got my back.

As for making excuses, i didnt actually make any, i think you'll find it was more of a reason, but i still lol'd.

Isnt it what forums are for :- . 123456 or watever lay off son STFU AND GTFO

and another thing that annoys me that has crept up a few times recently is when full members ask why other full members havn't made their topic in trials chat or w.e. is it not allowed to ask nmc's opinion

Edited by Sam Ward

and another thing that annoys me that has crept up a few times recently is when full members ask why other full members havn't made their topic in trials chat or w.e. is it not allowed to ask nmc's opinion

Diz is slowly backing away realising he may have caused a TF riot :huh:

He said it himself.

Is that an excuse I see?

Don't quite know how you worked that one out? Was meerly the start to an explanation.