Blackpool 6th-9th August

In August from the 6th to the 9th Me and two mates are down in Blackpool for 3days.

None of us have been there before and nor do we know any of the good spots to ride,

If anyone local rides down there wouldn't mind showing us around and having a ride, then please get back to me it would be very much appreciated!

Also if anyone just fancy's a ride on one of the 3days (or all 3) Just get back to me, and we can set somewhere to meet.

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by adad

Mate, if i get my bike sorted ill more than happy come for a play, me and dan addison proberly. Possible danny swindle, tom, ste aswell, will just have to have a word with them. nearer the time ill pm you my mobile number if im coming :)

Brilliant hope to hear from you soon:)

In August from the 6th to the 9th Me and two mates are down in Blackpool for 3days.

None of us have been there before and nor do we know any of the good spots to ride,

If anyone local rides down there wouldn't mind showing us around and having a ride, then please get back to me it would be very much appreciated!

Also if anyone just fancy's a ride on one of the 3days (or all 3) Just get back to me, and we can set somewhere to meet.

Cheers,

Adam.

If my friends bike is fixed and ready then theres a chance me and him will come and il ask another 3 riders i no if they can come :) i could probebly be there

All of the riding is on the sea front, the most popular thing is the moon rocks. There on the north side of bpool, Easiest way to find where they start is the blackpool north trainstation is like directly inland from the start of the rocks so you just follow the road to the sea front and the rocks keep going for a mile or 2. Theres also some riding in st annes which is the south of bpool and there is also some stuff on the promenades and sea front of the centre its self in places. As far as im aware pritty much all the blackpool lot dont ride anymore apart from maybe cap but you may find a few riders on the moon rocks as there so popular. Ill proberly be working so wouldn't be able to go.

If my friends bike is fixed and ready then theres a chance me and him will come and il ask another 3 riders i no if they can come :) i could probebly be there

If you can go PM me a couple of days before and we can exchange numbers and set somewhere to meet...

All of the riding is on the sea front, the most popular thing is the moon rocks. There on the north side of bpool, Easiest way to find where they start is the blackpool north trainstation is like directly inland from the start of the rocks so you just follow the road to the sea front and the rocks keep going for a mile or 2. Theres also some riding in st annes which is the south of bpool and there is also some stuff on the promenades and sea front of the centre its self in places. As far as im aware pritty much all the blackpool lot dont ride anymore apart from maybe cap but you may find a few riders on the moon rocks as there so popular. Ill proberly be working so wouldn't be able to go.

Cheers for the help,

I presume the majority of riding then is natural?

Were down there for 3days so if you do get the chance...

Cheers,

Adam.

Whens the ride happening?

6th-9th..

We will be riding down there all of the 3days...

if i have money ill come (Y)

there if plenty of street :D

danny

i Should be able to ride thursday or friday. Have a feeling weather not going to be great though.

Il pm you both my number now...

Edited by adad

Yer, pretty much all the Blackpool riders have quit now. May be the odd couple who ride, like Boyd, Chris or James but that's pushing it.

Might pop down and say hello as im off work and bored shitless lol. Will be on a black BMX if I appear.

Yer, pretty much all the Blackpool riders have quit now. May be the odd couple who ride, like Boyd, Chris or James but that's pushing it.

Might pop down and say hello as im off work and bored shitless lol. Will be on a black BMX if I appear.

Cool,

Hope to see you there (Y)

If i get money ill be there :) If anyday will be tomorow and will have to leave at about 4 :(

Fair enough, we are leaving around swindon around 10ish so I have no idea what we will be ariving on the wednesday...

Hope you dont mind riding in the rain, tis abit wet at the moment. Supposed to be nice the rest of the week, who knows though...

Thats fine as long as there's some hope of some nice weather!

Are you riding on wednesday? Let us know what time and I'll probably come for a play :)

Yeh will be riding wednesday.

Were leaving around 10ish don't really know how long it will take to drive down there from swindon, but i presume your working till 5?

Latest we will arrive is hopefully is 3ish, and earliest 1.30, traffic dependent...

Cheers,

Adam.