London

Rossi

Hi. Me and a few lads from 'oop north will be stoppin in london, near picaddilly circus till late sunday night or early monday morn. and apart from working, persuing women and gettin rat assed, we are gonna get the bikes out no doubt. Never been to london before so if anyone's out (probably tea time - late night) and willing to give us a 'tour', bang that reply button n leave you number etc.

Cheers, Rossi

Edited by Rossi

Got back last night, only rode for 15 minutes down near shell (as if it's all blocked off... didn't stop me) and south bank. then it whizzed it down. And i had a properly sore cut on my thumb which kept re-opening every time i tried anything. Hence why one of the bollards near the sloped brick walls is covered in blood :P

Me and Sam F from Kent are gonna be riding tomorrow. Will try and get a few people out too.

12 at sloped walls?

Fail!

I would come London but I've ridden there quite alot recently :(

Fatty you should come down to Southend, I'm going to be riding the seafront for the day. Or maybe even come Sunday.

Andy, come or i'll punch you in the wrist.

It's not my wrist that was hurting anyway it was my hand. I'll have to give this a miss, I have to ride gently for a few weeks to try and recover.

Come Southend on Sunday, it'll be so fun......