Another One For The Whore!

_Owen.

Well yeaaa, didnt get on too well with that leeson, so thought, whats the point keeping it, and then "fish" swapped me this loverly Ashton for it!

Always wanted to try one of these, as alot of my locals have had/still have them, and ride em beasty and all love em!

So far, after a 20min ride, it feels really really nice, very fun, quite flicky, and very tappable!

I know the stems short and theyre easton bars, thats what came off my leeson, so i just wacked em on! Not sure weather to try the 10degree x 90mm stem iv got sitting somewhere in my house, what u rekon, longer stem?

Anyways, here she is! Sorry for the w*nky phone + kitchen pics, but its p*ssing it down outside!

dsc02049uq8.th.jpg

dsc02048os7.th.jpg

dsc02047rw9.th.jpg

Comments welcome!

Owen

onza monty gu! Pythong!! ECHOOOO! + Zoot!+ 08 GU! Ko Km1+Leeson!

How many ? :P

Looks well nice, rode one of these before and they ride really well.

What lever are running on that front maggie lol?

Haha, yeaa, i just went to update my sig, and it says error, its too full basically! >_< Thought, thats when you know you have had too many!

Thats weird I hated my Leeson so I then got an Ashton, How you find it? it looks shweet!

Yeaa. What leeson you have dude?

I dont really know why i didnt like my leeson that much, im too much of a TGS basher! Cant still see the leeson being a bloody nice bike, and lush lush lush looks!!

I have only ridden the Ashton for about 20 mins, and it feels really nice. Very stable, one of the nicest stocks i have ever ridden, not saying much, because i havent ridden many good stocks!

Keep the replys comming!

Owen

Yeaa. What leeson you have dude?

I dont really know why i didnt like my leeson that much, im too much of a TGS basher! Cant still see the leeson being a bloody nice bike, and lush lush lush looks!!

I have only ridden the Ashton for about 20 mins, and it feels really nice. Very stable, one of the nicest stocks i have ever ridden, not saying much, because i havent ridden many good stocks!

Keep the replys comming!

Owen

I just had a clear660, and I thought I would of loved it, cause Im not TGS rider, but the ashotn is amazing for everything!

Its good for gaps, and spins! lol!

Hmm, that kitchen looks familiar :P haha.

Looks sweet mate.

Now, That you can come out on instead of the ko :)

Get a proper bar and stem though.

The DK (Y)

Yeaa, see the bits of smashed glass?

Yeaa i think ill ride a bit more stock now, get a change from the mini bike!

What bar and stem u rekon? Noone has replied about that yet!

I got a 10x90 stem in my room, and i think i got a set of old style zoo's and new style! U rekon tha would be ok? I surpose i should just try em!

Owen

Yeaa, see the bits of smashed glass?

Yeaa i think ill ride a bit more stock now, get a change from the mini bike!

What bar and stem u rekon? Noone has replied about that yet!

I got a 10x90 stem in my room, and i think i got a set of old style zoo's and new style! U rekon tha would be ok? I surpose i should just try em!

Owen

Echo control 110x5

and old style zoo's.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Old style, try a 100mmx5deg stem. That would be sweet for everything.

I totally agree. thats what I ran on my ashton for a while.

because the ashton has a long reach you dont need anything too long.

for anyone who knows me I cant be content with my stem choice. so you should maybe try a 105mm with 10 degree rise. then tell me what you think....thats one I still need to try lol

oh sweet ride btw. I really want a middleburn ti bash!!!