Tartybikes: Finalists For Industry Award

AdamR28

yer top notch guys!!!

best on line stor i ever use and in fact, i even use them for some parts for work as they are much easyer to deal with and more organised than most of the trade companies,

hope you get the recognition you deserve from the trade,

nice one add,

rob poyser, with an s, lol

just an idea but i think that been as almost everyone on trials-forum will have bought something from tarty over the years and therefore helped you improve customer service i think that everyone should get a free gift :P

Just a thought but been as i suggested it i should get dibbs :rolleyes: haha

Anyway Good look and Congrats.

Adam. (Y)

just an idea but i think that been as almost everyone on trials-forum will have bought something from tarty over the years and therefore helped you improve customer service i think that everyone should get a free gift :P

Just a thought but been as i suggested it i should get dibbs :rolleyes: haha

Anyway Good look and Congrats.

Adam. (Y)

lol, theres 11105 members on the forum. Even if the gift was worth £1 each, thats £11 grand, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, but you sound serious :|

lol, theres 11105 members on the forum. Even if the gift was worth £1 each, thats £11 grand, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, but you sound serious :|

No i was only joking :rolleyes: ,could have been a good idea though :)

Edited by adam trials

Wow, fair dos. Although i can't see how CRC come into it? Yeah they're cheap and have free postage but not exactly someone i'd phone up for help on choosing a part.

But i'm also surprised Custom Riders came into it, even though they are good with their stock control and wide range of parts/ spares. However Pijinbmx are pretty much first class service too. They have an excellent website and are also great on the phone.

• 1 month later...

How did Chainreaction win this year? Their service for the last year has been abysmal - next day orders taking a week to arrive, no response to emails for almost a week (And the responses being of no help), never answering their phones, no acknowledgment on receipt of returned items. Loads of other people on Bikemagic and Singletrack World have had the same experience based on the threads on the subject.

If they'd got this award a year or two ago I'd have been up there cheering with the rest of them as they used to provide exemplary service, but to give it to them now reeks of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok85BmPyl_I...