Style Of Riding

AlexC101

Hi there everyone . Im wondering cause im a beginner what would be easier to learn on? Natural Or Street?

I can do farely good stalls/lurches,sidehops,backhops ect.

Right now im learning on street and progressing really well, but want to do abit of both really, what shall i choose? :mellow:

Edited by AlexC101

Hi there everyone . Im wondering cause im a beginner what would be easier to learn on? Natural Or Street?

I can do farely good stalls/lurches,sidehops,backhops ect.

Right now im learning on street and progressing really well, but want to do abit of both really, what shall i choose? :mellow:

Hello mate,you should deffinatly stick with street.

Oh and if you have got msn please do not hesetate to add me on jjbarrett@blueyonder.co.uk.

jjbarrett:)

Personally i find natural riding alot harder than street. I started from street and learnt the basic and built on some skill before i tackled the natural scene. So i would recomend starting on street but its your choice really.

Why not try doing a bit of both :D

If you're JUST starting - then whatever's closer to home.

i was gonna say this, if you live out in the sticks, then natural is the way to go, if you live in brum city center, then street is going to be the way forward, unless you're gonna take a drive out on the weekend, im lucky, have the best of both worlds :D my garden backs onto a forest, and in ten mins i can be riding street!

-tobi

You make it sound like your only allowed to ride one style. However it would be a great idea to ride an even amount of both. If you prefer to ride street then dont hold back. Dont let us make that decision for you.

Edited by Nathan Coward