Ben Carlile

Barbara

Was in cyprus on holiday last week, and returned barbara's call on sunday. absolutly devastated.

My thoughts and feelings go out to his family, i was bitterly upset at the bunnyhop from seeing ben in a wheelchair and having to go through something that i would have wished and hoped no 9 year old boy would ever have to go through.

The world is such an un fair place.

:( Wayne...............

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a call from Ben's dad yesterday (4th January) asking if I can find a home for Ben's riding equipment, ramps etc from the back yard. All free to a good home, but you need to be able to collect it (near Doncaster).

If you are interested, please email me: barbara@cleanbikes.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

This is very sad, I read about it in MBUK and then saw this sticky.

I offer my deepest condolences to his parents, a loss of any child is a terrible thing.

I saw the tribute video on Clean Bikes and me and my youngest son Curtis (7yrs old) watched it, seeing such a little fella with such talent, riding so well, really helped my son because he only rides trials with bigger kids and grown ups and to see Ben doing backhops and riding up stuff helped him see a small kid can do it too.

He's been riding our course in the back garden straight after school everyday since and he really has come on leaps and bounds.

Ben has really inspired Curtis.

Thank you Ben

Matt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...