Proto Kamel 231

Tribal Zone

the mount for the bashplate looks way too far up the tube to mount anything on to me, so it must just be because its a proto frame, so they left it a bit longer than if it were to be used for a mod when it came off the production line, before they fabricated this prototype.

Don't think the mount is a mistake. Think BIU rules, stock with bash could be on the drawing board. I bet that a stock with bash would appear at this years BIU WC's - looks like will loose unless on shows up in Japan.

would be interesting to see a stock with a bash plate, although it is unesesary weight, looks like they have just mocked a frame up to me.............................

If they were going to use a bash on stock, which is a good idea by the way, then I think they'd stick to the bashplate mounting design we already have. Then you'd only need one production line to make plates for Mods and Stocks.

The mount looks way too far up the downtube to be for a plate if you ask me.

• 4 weeks later...
would be interesting to see a stock with a bash plate, although it is unesesary weight, looks like they have just mocked a frame up to me.............................

When MAD were making trials bikes with Saracen they did a few with bash plates.

This is one of them, you can see it has the fittings for a bash plate. From what I have found this is a 2003 model.

post-4095-1221574496_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...