Hey guys,

So as i said i have a zoo pitbull im looking to split or sell as all it is

Spec:

Frame: Zoo pitbull 06/07 version i think its the short one

Forks: Echo forks i think they are controls

Cranks: Echo 7075 forged cranks in silver

Bars: Zoo bars in black not sure if i wanna sell these though

Stem: will check tommorow and update

Front wheel: alex rim on i think an echo disk hub im not sure will check and update that tooo!!

Front brake: Avid bb7 185mm i am not sure if i wanna sell it

I cant remember what else lol ill check tommorow after school and update.

also you can add me on msn if you want extra details or pics: jamesallen93@hotmail.co.uk

cool be in touch please if you need anything

Thanks James.

May have some extra's to sell.

Yeah man you tend to get in trouble if u dont read the rules, it only takes like 5 minutes and their pretty comprehensive.

I just have a question for the moderators regarding the NMC.

Say i post sayin that i have a bike and im selling it and give all the info but rather then getting people to PM me or w/e i just say add me on MSN or something like that

thats still ... "illegal" right?

Yeah man you tend to get in trouble if u dont read the rules, it only takes like 5 minutes and their pretty comprehensive.

I just have a question for the moderators regarding the NMC.

Say i post sayin that i have a bike and im selling it and give all the info but rather then getting people to PM me or w/e i just say add me on MSN or something like that

thats still ... "illegal" right?

I think you would get away with it aslong as it is you're bike and not a friends or something and aslong as you give a decent amount of information regarding exactly what it is you're selling.

A topic that just says " Im selling my .......... add me to msn if you want it". With no spec,pics or general need to know infromation would be deleted/closed, with good reason.

I think you would get away with it aslong as it is you're bike and not a friends or something and aslong as you give a decent amount of information regarding exactly what it is you're selling.

A topic that just says " Im selling my .......... add me to msn if you want it". With no spec,pics or general need to know infromation would be deleted/closed, with good reason.

Whats gonna happen to me then?