Josh's Memorial Ride

TrialsDisplay.co.uk

I actually feel a tad anoyed. You didnt have any intentions of photographing the event really you was just interested in rossi chris and matt ( no hard feelings to them) and seems promotion for your site. There was plenty of riders and riding going down at a decent level aswell but you didnt even try or was interested in photographing anyone else.

I actually feel a tad anoyed. You didnt have any intentions of photographing the event really you was just interested in rossi chris and matt ( no hard feelings to them) and seems promotion for your site. There was plenty of riders and riding going down at a decent level aswell but you didnt even try or was interested in photographing anyone else.

Whats it to you?

Good pictures, like the vaguely silhouettey ones the best.

Whats it to you?

Good pictures, like the vaguely silhouettey ones the best.

because i was there and i was one of joshs best mates thats why, and that ben didnt know josh. Im not starting an arguement though just expressing my feelings.

because i was there and i was one of joshs best mates thats why, and that ben didnt know josh. Im not starting an arguement though just expressing my feelings.

I don't really know anyone that was there, I just took a few pics, theres a couple of group shots and one of someone I don't know - sorry if it came across that way but I was just taking pics of my friends as I couldn't ride. The ride was Josh's Memorial ride I believe, that's why I named the post Josh's Memorial Ride.

I was injured, and know where Matt and Chris are going next usually, otherwise I would probably have taken more, in fact I did take a few - I'll put some more up tomorrow.

Thanks

Oh I getcha.

Thought you were just generally angry.

The way I see it, its fair enough putting pictures up of who he wants to put pictures up of, on his own website. I do understand why your annoyed, because the title of the topic suggests that its sort of medial coverage of the event, rather than just a few riders at said event.

From what I saw there were a few people taking pictures i'm sure between everyone that was there are pictures of everyone riding something. I do not believe Ben set out to annoy anyone by naming the title of this thread as such but if I had taken pictures, no matter of how many people, I would of named it the same as that is the event from which the pictures were taken.

On a lighter nice was good too see so many people turn up to remember Josh.

I dont want this to get blown out of propotion, thats how i felt. I do understand though now from bens point that it is hard to approach people when it was a ride like it was with alot of family and riders close to each other. It just seemed like at the time the ride was being used as a promotion. Anyway it can be dropped now.