Easter Bunny Hop Dvd

26twenty

Thanks to Barbara for the comments, yes the Easter Bunny Hop DVD is ready and on sale now ( £7.99 + £1 postage ). As Barbara said if your of to Dob park tomorrow then you'll be able to pick up a copy there, if not then you can order it online now at 26twenty.com today. The initial print run is limited so order now, we will be getting more printed in the next week couple of weeks.

If you haven't seen it there is a trailer for the DVD online on the 26twenty Vimeo page. Trailer

Go grab yourself a copy.

26twenty Store

Cheers guys

James

Edited by 26twenty

Quality as always Jim

cant wait for the finished article all money goes to a good cause so i will be buying a copy and suggest many of you do the spirit of this event is what trials is all about. such a good laugh thrown in and amongst some amazing riding. i had a top day didnt stop talking (on the mic!!) from 10 in the morning until half 4 and have the riders to thank for making my life easy!

all monies are going to a good cause so it would be great to see this sell out, what a day and i was proud to be part of it, this will be emotional to watch knowing why we put this together.

the event took massive efforts to organise (thanks Barbara and everyone else) there is so much goes into putting something like this on.

hopefully some more little teasers on the way hint hint!!

(Y)

• 5 weeks later...

The full Bunny Hop DVD has arrived - it really is good and well worth £7.99 - proceeds are to be donated to the Candlelighters children's cancer charity.

It will be on sale at Dob Park on Sunday, the last TykeTrial comp of the year, then available on-line from Monday. Will put up a link when it's ready.

Many thanks to James for all your work (Y)

Im deffo buying one, was the best event ever. The day the event was on, i woke up looked outside my hotel window and saw that it had snowed.

Very memoryable event. (Y)

ye i camped in a shit tent on my own in it lmao! :D

warmest night of my life if you ask me! :shifty:

going to order my dvd tonight!

danny

Really want to get my hands on one of these.

Not sure if its already been talked about but is there plans to do another event like this supporting candlelighters or a similar charity? Would love to come and take part in/help organise something like this, looked like such a cracking event.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the trailer?

Rich

Not sure if its already been talked about but is there plans to do another event like this supporting candlelighters or a similar charity? Would love to come and take part in/help organise something like this, looked like such a cracking event.

It will be discussed at the AGM in January. Very hard to organise and so many volunteer helpers were needed, but we raised £3000 for the charity and I think everyone had a really good day!

Any more feedback on the DVD from all those who bought one today?

Really good DVD, definitely worth buying! There's some awesome riding from Cesar, still proving that he is one of the best. The DVD really captured the spirit of the day well, with so many riders getting invloved.

Would love to part of another event like this one, maybe a venue of greater public interest? (town centre? how great would that be!)

Andrew

Edited by walker

Thanks to everyone who's bought a copy and also the people who have posted on what they think of it. As for a copies to the rest of the world, shouldn't be a problem - the DVD is made as a PAL disc but will play on a computer no problem. I'll find out postage prices for Canada etc and set it up on the 26twenty store. I'll let you know once I've got that sorted.

For those who've ordered a copy over the weekend, they are on the way. Should be with you in the next couple of days.

Oh and the song title from the Trailer is from " The Go Team", track "Huddle Formation"

Thanks again, and if you haven't got yourself a copy yet, get ordering. The more we sell the more money we make for charity.

James