Hey, Newbie To Trials Here

Frempt92

Hey.

I want to start trials, and I can't really decide if I should go 20" or 26".

I'm about 6ft 1in tall (not sure if that is an issue)

I'm hoping to either sell my Specilised P-One or swap for something.

Anyone got a suggestion as to what is the way to go?

Cheers.

Hi mate,

Im 6ft 2in and I ride a 26 inch onza limly2.

I have only been riding about 2 months myself and i brought a onza t-wee 20inch to start with but found that was too small for me due to my height so i brought an onza t-rex which is a 26inch and forund i had alot more control on with that bike so i would say go for a 26inch but try to find some people riding around and ask if you can have a go, see what suits you best!

Hope that helps!

If i were you i would go out on a ride and try out a few peoples bikes to see what you like, you should soon be able to make a decision on which you prefer.

Very good reply, agreed! Try a few different bikes if you can and find out what you feel most comfortable on.

Very good reply, agreed! Try a few different bikes if you can and find out what you feel most comfortable on.

yea thats gota be the best way to decide on what trials bike to get.

you could get a trials unicycle?

but i won't hold my breath

i hope you like your new trials:)

Hi mate,

Im 6ft 2in and I ride a 26 inch onza limly2.

I have only been riding about 2 months myself and i brought a onza t-wee 20inch to start with but found that was too small for me due to my height so i brought an onza t-rex which is a 26inch and forund i had alot more control on with that bike so i would say go for a 26inch but try to find some people riding around and ask if you can have a go, see what suits you best!

Hope that helps!

You bought ( no 'r') 3 bikes in two months, seriously?

When I was in the same situation as the OP I couldn't go around trying out bikes as no-one round here rides trials, instead I based my choice partly by seeing what type of trials I'd be mostly likely to ride. I don't remember which are more suited to which style of riding, maybe someone who's been riding longer could explain it, but I chose mod as I thought I'd be doing more TGS style riding and because I'd been riding a BMX for so long that I'd gotten use to the smallness of a mod.

Am new to trials went to leeds today gr8 put bike bak in van headed home got back the hose to the front brake lever has decided to disconect its self i have the tools to fix it but i have no idea what im doing i can see the concept but it jus pop back out when bled and the lever is pulled HELLLLLLP PLEASE