Streety Treats-because 26 Is Better Than 24 ;)

CurtisRider

Mate just bought a curtis off here after not riding trials for quite a while, mines pretty much unchanged except for homemade 4 bolt adaptors, booster, pashely forks and a hose clamp because my threads tore out on the shitty 4 bolt things!

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Both weigh 26lbs, and the best bit is both cost a smidge over 200quid :D sweet as fook!

Basic specs are:

Pashley frame and forks, premium 3 piece cranks, revolver on d521 rear, try all freewheel, onza front wheel, prodigy stem, kore bars, deore vs and xt levers

Curtis frame, p2 forks, maguras, middleburns, hope xc hubs on f519 rims, echo stem and easton ea50 bars.

Dont worry, he is ditching the toy brakes and running v brakes when he can afford to :) Also making a seat clamp so he can run a seat. I'm probably going to weld some v brake mount on my ghz and some reverse mounts on my forks when i get time :) also got a dmr 1 piece bash that i need to fit at some point...just needs machining :)

Seat?

DSC_0012.jpg

just need to alter the clamp a little more so it can sit really far down, then spray the clamp black :)

Edited by pauloliver

looking sweet! i wanted that curtis....it would look better with black pashley forks and a selle italia slr saddle! stealthy as you like!

nice bikes :)

Yeah i did try telling him about the forks...but he went and fitted my gusset jurys-not exactly pretty :P least they are strong! He is just about to fit a front disc, so he will have 1 decent brake :o

Very nice george why have i got the odd feeling that we will be seeing more of you and mr george riding now hmmm

Biddle

It's not Georges, its Fadams! George was supposed to be building up the zebber but he hasnt bothered. Hopefully be out occasionally, its kinda hard funding riding at college, all my money goes to fuel :(

AHHHH fadams bike shame about the fundings i could come to lowestoft for a ride soon and i have a heli coil kit sitting in my shed we could do your mount when your free and able

Biddle

I'mat lowey college :D I could bring my bike and ride after college if you are about like 4 onwards? Then fadam can join when he finishes work... Be awesome if i could nab some helicoils, to be honest the bodge is holding up perfectly well but id like to have it proper, very kind of you dude :)

I'mat lowey college :D I could bring my bike and ride after college if you are about like 4 onwards? Then fadam can join when he finishes work... Be awesome if i could nab some helicoils, to be honest the bodge is holding up perfectly well but id like to have it proper, very kind of you dude :)

Cool well ill have to chat on msn and sort out a day when i can get up theer for a ride and/or might see you at the weeknd when you come into some fundings.

Also ill bring the heli coil kit with me next ride when your out aswell.

Biddle

Cool well ill have to chat on msn and sort out a day when i can get up theer for a ride and/or might see you at the weeknd when you come into some fundings.

Also ill bring the heli coil kit with me next ride when your out aswell.

Biddle

Sure thing boss, be good to see whats actually left at lowey

Hey, my four bolt mounts broke too. What I did which worked really well was buy some small nuts and bolts. I found nuts that perfectly fitted behind the brake mount.

Lewis

yeah i tried that, but the b*****d things keep falling out! how did you keep them in there to tighten the bolts up? or is it a case of me being patient?

Paul i just realised its been a few years since we last rode together, i miss it ,it was ace we need to start ridding again.

P.s Bikes look the nuts.

Nick

For sure buddy, think the last time we rode i had my black base and you has your curtis/borrowed zebdi! Fancy an ipswich ride or something?