Johan Triboulat On Ozonys

chimpanzyyyy

Him V danny mac, hmmmm

having just seen Danny ride in the flesh there is no real competition. (in fact i wouldnt give anyone much chance against him ...)

I liked the video - because it was done well but it was just a little disappointing - the tricky moves were done mostly on there own it seemed and not mixed in too much with the trialsy bits so it didnt flow that well for me (which is a shame because I know he is pretty hot at the pure trials moves..)

having just seen Danny ride in the flesh there is no real competition. (in fact i wouldnt give anyone much chance against him ...)

Yeah, i didnt think he would win, or get close lol Just both very good at that style of riding.

( I dont think danny would let himself loose to a frenchie either)

Ok not the flowiest vid ever but the mans got sum shizzle down!

Love all this type of riding on trials bikes. its so funny when people get ragin about this kind of thing....anyway I loved it.

Plus I just know right now Danny has a smug/exited smile on his face. Big up the bmx/trials wanna bes. I call it trial-x.

I liked the video - because it was done well but it was just a little disappointing - the tricky moves were done mostly on there own it seemed and not mixed in too much with the trialsy bits so it didnt flow that well for me (which is a shame because I know he is pretty hot at the pure trials moves..)

I have already said to him something like this...it just needs more flow

good tricks, but wouldnt really say there was much trials in there! bit borin really.

What he said, sort of lost interest half way through..

thanks...I mean I like the fact you don't like the vid and you say it without anger or anything...you know like a normal chat between 2 human beings

so yeah people watch this, try to stay calm when comment, even when you hate the person or the tune or I don't know what...

this forum looks like battle field these days

I can't believe what the people here are saying..

The moves not blending in with trials? they seem to blend in alot better than danny macs moves do. The static tailwhip into the endohops for example, find that a very good blend between a trials and a street move. I actually like this guy alot better than danny mac, this just seems alot more like trials. Danny mac is almost fully street.

I can't believe what the people here are saying..

The moves not blending in with trials? they seem to blend in alot better than danny macs moves do. The static tailwhip into the endohops for example, find that a very good blend between a trials and a street move. I actually like this guy alot better than danny mac, this just seems alot more like trials. Danny mac is almost fully street.

WTH??!!!!

Yea agreed, this video is only half gangsta and frikkin awesome wheras danny mac is fully awesome B) but yea this video did have a fair few tgs moves, drops, sidehops etc, don't get that with danny, he's too cool.........

Kindof crazy how in the last 1 1/2 months 3 new videos have come out with double tailwhips in them on trials bikes.....Stay on mod 6, Danny mac- next level and now this......Coininsidence (excuse my spelling) or what??