Ákos Németh's Video

CPHun

Wow, that was some big riding.

But as the other said. It doesn't have to be big to be fun to watch. It's very interesting the first few times but then it gets to much and you want to see something else, something creative.

I like it, but I would love it if it had some creativity too. I'm waiting for your next video ;)

nice side hop tech, but boring vid

pretty much sums it up

Im soooooo bored of the black n white slomo hardcore sidehop vids its not even funny. Big wowza he can hop a huuuuge wall - but that was pants to watch.

The guys a beast - a vid of him could be soooo much better.

pretty much sums it up

Im soooooo bored of the black n white slomo hardcore sidehop vids its not even funny. Big wowza he can hop a huuuuge wall - but that was pants to watch.

The guys a beast - a vid of him could be soooo much better.

Pretty much agree; the guy has some serious shit going down, but the other video of him on that page was x100000 better just for the variation.

Rich

I really want these beasty riders to start doing lines, just thinking of the hench stuff they could bang out is pretty amazing. Like a Rowan vid. but massive.

Was a good video in terms of skillz but it all get very samey after the first 3 clips...