Hello

koxxjen

hi i am jen, i am 21 and live in folkestone kent. I have a mod 20" koxx hydrox, don't really know much about it really as my boyfriend got me it. I like it either way. I've been riding about a week now, and have learn't to bunny hop and get up 2ft high walls. So getting there slowly! But starting to get into this trials stuff, thanks to my boyfriend! thats it really, tata x

i'm her boyfriend. I kind of have a collection of nice bikes. just buy and sell them all the time. I got hers for next to nothing. I ride a 24" leeson with stunt pegs, im getting a 20" onza with koxx tryal parts throughout, and im hopefully getting a onza limey at some stage. i just love bikes really, and my leeson isn't exactly a great comp bike.

hi i am jen, i am 21 and live in folkestone kent. I have a mod 20" koxx hydrox, don't really know much about it really as my boyfriend got me it. I like it either way. I've been riding about a week now, and have learn't to bunny hop and get up 2ft high walls. So getting there slowly! But starting to get into this trials stuff, thanks to my boyfriend! thats it really, tata x

hey.

sounds like your picking it up quite quick.

how bout a vid or pics.

keep riding and take it easy!!! (Y)

post-8618-1226448088_thumb.jpg

you know what, i hate people in this forum sometimes, as people like you find fault in new members like us. My girlfriend has only just joined this forum, ok maybe she should of seen that new members posts go in certain places, but hey shes new, she will learn. So no need to call her an idiot is there!

you know what, i hate people in this forum sometimes, as people like you find fault in new members like us. My girlfriend has only just joined this forum, ok maybe she should of seen that new members posts go in certain places, but hey shes new, she will learn. So no need to call her an idiot is there!

that kinda describes that particular sticky as pointless, as this would/should be any new members first topic, but i doubt theyll see that sticky, so hmmmmmmmm.

but yea sorry man, i made that thing a while ago when i was in a retarded mood, and jus thought id wack it back up for a laugh lol

the 'idiot' is ott lol sorry

and welcome x

that kinda describes that particular sticky as pointless, as this would/should be any new members first topic, but i doubt theyll see that sticky, so hmmmmmmmm.

but yea sorry man, i made that thing a while ago when i was in a retarded mood, and jus thought id wack it back up for a laugh lol

the 'idiot' is ott lol sorry

and welcome x

no worries, just i get a bit touchy about things like that really. Sorry for sounding like a grandad.