Where To Get Tar

priddles

bad spelling you!! tar comes out of my bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ass

what a pointless post, this guy is trying to find out something and all you can say is that !

Ok maybe he should have looked back through a few pages or just down the page abit but we all make mistakes, just go away and leave this forum alone because nobody wants or likes you !

IM sorry mate i dont want to be a spoil sprt but this topic gets asked like evryday now please look through a couple of old pages before you ask these sorts of things

I ride with Aran and he truly needs some tar so dont have a go at him and think hes putting up the topic to just get validated.

Aran ive found a little stash where a lost mine and then found it again :) , ill bring some into school tomorrow to just tide you over .

whats with all the grief the lad just wants to know where he can get some tar and yeh the topic may have been up on previos threads but so what there was a time when no one knew where to get tar from so stop with all the shitty replys and help the lad out

you can get tar from most trade diy stores if u ask for bitumin or roofing tar or if you live near the coast most local authorities use it on piers and man made sea defenses to protect bolts and fixings

• 2 weeks later...