Emo's/chavs Ect..

Luke_zoo

dont mind either to be honest just as long as you dont show your weakness i remember a chav came up to me once when i was with some mates and i was on my bike think it went like this

chav- oi mate lets blap you bike

me- what?

chav- lets blap you bike

me- erm no

chav- go on mate aint gonna nick it you can have my phone init

me- i got a phone thanks mate so piss off

chav- oi shut it mate or il merk you

me- what the fuk does merk mean speak english to me

chav- shut it mate your gonna get a smack

me- im just asking what merk means whislt laughin

chav- o f**k off mate

me- you came to me you fuk off

at this point i stood up didnt think he knew how tall i was haha, just looked down at him and went back to the conversation with my mates

its the older lot who you wanna look out for 20+ really ones who drink down my local not a nice lot and i try to stay away from them even though one of there dads drinks down there as well and he started on me haha had loads of chavs come up to me you starting on him, im like na not at all im just getting in the drinks for my mates outside go back outside where they follow me, only problem was i was drinking with some east london blokes all 6ft plus and builders haha loved there faces (chavs)

Sounds like it was fun :lol:

arent those the situations you love? they mouth off when its a few of you then up rolls your clan (hahaha)

happened down the skate park a while back bout 4 of us an around 25 lil scrot's/chavs given it stacks with the whole 'lets have a gooo meeeeht?' then up rolled the group we were meetin....

enter bout 20 guys all on bmx's and suddenly we had the park to oursleves until they started chucking bottles :/

everyone decided enough was enough and started towards em

that was a funny end to the night for us they crapped it and scarpered.

I couldnt class my self as any thing really. Im not a Chav or an Emo, spose im a bit of everything :P i like rock and indie music as well as dnb n grime, i wear skinnys and joggers, i have many "chav" friends and a few "indie" mates too, Where i live every one just gets on with every one :D

Thats good then, we have likes...

Riddz crew

Ashby crew

Town boiz

sbb :D scunny bad bois as they call them selfs lol

wezzy crew

Wow, this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Dunno if I would have the fear of anyone that called themselves "Boiz" or "Crew" That is so top 40 milktoast gangsta. Ooooh I think I just wet myself! :lol:

Maybe they're more dangerous than I'm making it out to be, but that cracks me up right!

We have our share of over inflated feelings and turf issues over here too between this gang and that gang and people wanting to swipe your stuff. I just tend to figure out where they loiter and avoid all that mess after dark.

Anyway, stay safe everyone! :)

Time for a beer ...

Wow, this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Dunno if I would have the fear of anyone that called themselves "Boiz" or "Crew" That is so top 40 milktoast gangsta. Ooooh I think I just wet myself! :lol:

Maybe they're more dangerous than I'm making it out to be, but that cracks me up right!

We have our share of over inflated feelings and turf issues over here too between this gang and that gang and people wanting to swipe your stuff. I just tend to figure out where they loiter and avoid all that mess after dark.

Anyway, stay safe everyone! :)

Time for a beer ...

:lol: yeah everyone round here fight too see whos the hardist gang or crew

I wear trackys and berghaus on so (But i work full time and never touched the dole lol ) but am on lankyri's side,

them Mo'fo's who drink all day then start there the ones to watch out for,They,ll stamp on your face for fun of it

Effing louts they are , the better ones are then ones that are pissed and like "wow mate do that again" lol

Scunny is chav central, but if you go ten minutes down the road to barton they are all emo like trials riders and every time thy go to scunny they all get picked on by different groups of chavs.

If your a teenager and your an emo, when you get stressed dont you cut yourself to "relieve stress"? :unsure:

Scunny is chav central, but if you go ten minutes down the road to barton they are all emo like trials riders and every time thy go to scunny they all get picked on by different groups of chavs.

If your a teenager and your an emo, when you get stressed dont you cut yourself to "relieve stress"? :unsure:

Don't know lol? I thought Barton had more chavy stuff then emo's? i do know some trials riders from are are chav and emo like

quite funny in devon most people have some involvement in a bike sport and we all go round as one big group bmx flatland full sus and trials its great when a bunch of chavs come up we just wait till one starts then beat s*** out of them theres always twice as many of us as them

small tykes tend to follow us around as well so they dont get picked on have there bike taken so we all look after them and all get along fine.

its a harsh world out there just got to survive and get on with life

ps throwing pennys at chavs is always fun when your in a group

scoring

1 pt for hit

2 pts for head shot

5 pts if he looks round and gives a mouthful

10 pts if he comes over "offering you out for a fight" (friends step in at this point and you all kick them in together!)

Edited by maxxis26

quite funny in devon most people have some involvement in a bike sport and we all go round as one big group bmx flatland full sus and trials its great when a bunch of chavs come up we just wait till one starts then beat s*** out of them theres always twice as many of us as them

small tykes tend to follow us around as well so they dont get picked on have there bike taken so we all look after them and all get along fine.

its a harsh world out there just got to survive and get on with life

scoring

1 pt for hit

2 pts for head shot

10 pts if he comes over "offering you out for a fight" (friends step in at this point and you all kick them in together!)

:lol: Classic

scoring

1 pt for hit

2 pts for head shot

AHAH@HAHAhA thats sooo funny, bet your dead hard!

I swear down if you threw a penny at me and it hit me in the head, you wouldn't get a mouthfull you would get a fistfull, so stop thinking you such a badaman just cos' your in a group.

scoring

1 pt for hit

2 pts for head shot

So you're a chav yeah?

I thought chav's picked on people when they're in groups... Which is what you do? Or is it really cool 'cause you don't look like a normal chav..?

Dick.

at my local track/trails/park evryone sticks together against the smack heads and alkies wether there emo,border,blader,bmx whatever if someone kicks off its evryone your against not just that person but its ruled by if thers a valid reson then let them cary on and he may learn from it can get quite amusing when sumone kicks off not expecting all of us to stand up though lol.

as for clothing its irelavent i were trackys to ride/race in and bagy combat shorts when the wethers better,skate shoes all year round though.

AHAH@HAHAhA thats sooo funny, bet your dead hard!

I swear down if you threw a penny at me and it hit me in the head, you wouldn't get a mouthfull you would get a fistfull, so stop thinking you such a badaman just cos' your in a group.

HAHA

Tell him :shifty: