Fancy Dress Brum Christmas Ride!

grant_hundley

Just do that another day.......

Edit: Don't you mean you're doing your stereo with wheels, not car?

and ok grant stereo with wheels

no cos my mate is coming up from london to do it aswell with me :D ent seen him in 7 years and cant we do it on another day but if cant make it to this one next one will defo and towels with me

Well the german markets open till about the 20th.. So vicci square won't be rideable..

And loooooads of people will be doing last minute shopping, guna me mega busy.

On the 27th though, most people will be at home hungover, so we can ride without any trouble :)

I would think a lot more places will be closed too, so won't get kicked off certain places..

nooooo im finshing my car : i dunno then as my bike is done and thats the day my cars getting finshed 2 fli actibe subs with comps in front doors and 6*9s in rear please make another day and if i make it yeah il come in towels :D

LOL!! Who's got the loudest stereo blad?

I think im up for this, as long as the day is planned a good week or so in advance, i should be able to book it off!

Ben, if i come im in for sleeping at yours. If its anything like the other Bjh sleep over, itl be a good laugh!

wen

LOL!! Who's got the loudest stereo blad?

I think im up for this, as long as the day is planned a good week or so in advance, i should be able to book it off!

Ben, if i come im in for sleeping at yours. If its anything like the other Bjh sleep over, itl be a good laugh!

wen

nah man just like things loud lol nah no shity have chavness gonna have a vts kit with vts rims sprayed white lowerered 50 front 60 rear and i might be able to make it trying to sort car dates out so i may in for the ride but gonna have to talk to bjh to see if i can stay over if im coming

Errr, you're not even 17..? How're you getting insured?

Edit: I asked Tris about this.. This was his response:

Tristan i love flick forever says:

i kno lol takes piss realy but thats how i want my car im blowing the money i got off my mum as she is dirty as i got tht money cos she was importing drugs and now shes inside

LOL

Edited by Bob Fossil

i kno lol takes piss realy but thats how i want my car im blowing the money i got off my mum as she is dirty as i got tht money cos she was importing drugs and now shes inside

LOL

LOL, nice...

Yeah, I might be game with chrissy babes.

LOL

that is so twatish and if u dont believe me ask !harris! xandor1990 and my name is kyle as ther my mates on here and im not 17 yeah im 17 in 10 days and im doing a intensive driving course and have all the money ready to drive

I didn't say you wouldn't be driving, or wouldn't afford it.

I just found that you saying your mum smuggled drugs to pay for it was highly amusing...

no she gave me the money i dont talk to her and havent in 5 years and its dirty money so i dont want the money

Hahahaa. You said it, Steve! Tris, just do that another day.... Plus, noone cares! :)

Anyone that wants/needs to stay at mine the night before to save you getting a mega early train in the morning.... Feel free, ask me and I'll see if I can sort you out.

Staying at mine so far....

Grant

Me :shifty:

Owen

Reinold