What Film Shall I Watch Tonight?

Mr Motivator

rush hour 3

Could be a plan, that Black guy is kinda annoying though.

V for Vendetta

Yeah havn't seen that before, a friend said it wasn't all that good, I have got it though but havn't watched it yet.

im watching pulp fiction and dumb and dumberer

Pulp Fiction could be a good one yes.

forgetting sarah marshall

You saand lik your from lundaaahn.

Crank

Watched that only the other day, it's a good one!

Just acquired Doomsday. For those who haven't seen it, watch it.

It's about some crazy desease that takes over, and everyone is evacuated from Scotland or something. Don't really remember, just about to watch it. :)

I f**king hated that film...

Just acquired Doomsday. For those who haven't seen it, watch it.

It's about some crazy desease that takes over, and everyone is evacuated from Scotland or something. Don't really remember, just about to watch it. :)

Doomsday is literally one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Watch [rec], transformers: the movie (1987 version) or Shawshank if you haven't seen them.

The Mist is pretty sick, pretty hardcore downer though. Though not in the funny sense ZING.

Doomsday is literally one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Watch [rec], transformers: the movie (1987 version) or Shawshank if you haven't seen them.

The Mist is pretty sick, pretty hardcore downer though. Though not in the funny sense ZING.

He he, pretty much everything I'd have said.

Bit of action, bit of comedy and with a hottie in? I'd go for kiss kiss bang bang with downey Jr and a few others. Pretty crazy storyline but the humour is wicked and the leading lady is stunning.

Well I liked Doomsday. :(

Lol, I thought it was going to be good at the start, up until the point they went into scotland and found some people. From that moment onwards "it stunk like shit. Not just any shit, like you shit yourself, sat in it for a week, then shit yourself again, thats how much it stunk like shit" If anyone gets where thats from, they are amazing, and also, its from a film that is very much worth watching.

Lol, I thought it was going to be good at the start, up until the point they went into scotland and found some people. blah blah...

I just thought it was funny more than anything, when they were chasing her in the Bentley, all of their ghetto-mobiles were awesome!

essex boys is quite good

also can someone confirm that pulp fiction is more a load of random events put in a dodgey order more than a film with a conventional storyline??

you have it the wrong way round its the stroy line from different view points of sets of people which all intertwine.

i watched rear window the other day, really enjoyed it.

also the man who wasnt there and then dog day afternoon. all totally different but all very good

essex boys is quite good

also can someone confirm that pulp fiction is more a load of random events put in a dodgey order more than a film with a conventional storyline??

Pulp Fiction is an immense film. You have to watch it a couple of times before you really understand it. Quentin Tarantinos films are all reasonably good IMO. Resevour dogs, true romance, kill bill etc are all pretty similar.