24" Bikes

NVWOCI WVS

WOW, thats so nice mate I love it!.

Thanks! Mostly bought like that though I must admit, all I did was add a couple of gears with a 4 jeri tensioner (with bling gold jockey wheel!), echo controls (with cable routed through the steerer), 2nd hand gold hope headset, and a couple of other odds and sods.

Edit: while I'm here, thinking about playing around with handle bars and stems, would like something to give me a nice mix of comfortable on the back wheel and still nice and spiny. Any suggestions?

Edited by Elliot

• 3 weeks later...
Tis a mighty nice 609! I liked Judders' one when it was seriously ghetto, total awesomeness.

Even though it was seriously ghetto, it rode amazingly. I miss that bike, birdshit welds, bent bars, no front brake, random paintjob and all... the 8ft drop in newcastle didn't kill it either :)

its baby blue

Then I want it the way it is in the pic! Hey I should be getting a 24UK if everything works out, but I'd have to trade all of my beloved A3. Think I should do it? Here it is:

And my A3 for comparison. I would like to keep some of my A3 to build up my Monty, but he wants all of it, so it will probably be a year or so before I can jump back on a mod.

post-15159-1233183268_thumb.jpg

post-15159-1233183303_thumb.jpg