24" Bikes

NVWOCI WVS

I'm in the process of building up my new bike at the moment, and I've ordered all my new parts, but I'd just like to see some other builds for inspiration really. There must be quite a broad range of styles, some really streety and some more techy. Please post a pic of yours in here so we can compare them all.

And rightly so, there's far too much aluminium in this thread. Here's mine:

That, and the ET, are rather attractive pieces of metal :wub:

You're in Dereham! I've got family just down the road, will have to bring the bike up next time i'm there.

See sam, just keep it simple, with select bits of colour and you'll be onto a winner. Or return your 609 to it's ghetto days with Steve, used to look awesome!!

Edited by Skoze

See sam, just keep it simple, with select bits of colour and you'll be onto a winner. Or return your 609 to it's ghetto days with Steve, used to look awesome!!

I have Steve's old frame ;) to quote Paul Oliver "It's a bit of a relic!" I'm going for everything in black with chrome rims front and rear...

I have Steve's old frame ;) to quote Paul Oliver "It's a bit of a relic!" I'm going for everything in black with chrome rims front and rear...

Hence why i suggeted it :P

Good frame is that, you're gona love it!! Black n' chrome is always set to be a winner! Then just paint it when you get bored ;)