Profile Mini.

G-baby158

Ah, that's a problem then!

I wouldn't run them on the inside, as Profile's are 116mm wide, not 110mm like other Mod hubs for snail cams (Monty, etc) So you'd be flexing your frame out if you ran them on the inside, which is a bad idea...

Ah, that's a problem then!

I wouldn't run them on the inside, as Profile's are 116mm wide, not 110mm like other Mod hubs for snail cams (Monty, etc) So you'd be flexing your frame out if you ran them on the inside, which is a bad idea...

How do other people run them on the inside of there frames then?, it seemed to just split in my frame with the snail cams on the fun bolts :S.

I'm sure Ewan who had the frame before me used snail cams on the frame with a Profile anyway.

I used FP cams on my echo with a profile, tight fit, but never really had any problems at all. Will the frame not bend out at all?

As i said the Profile with the snail cams on fits in the frame fine, its just i wanted to ask about it because Callum said i was missing a bit on my hub and didnt know weather to blev him or not.