Street Ride London 28th Of February

chimpanzyyyy

Sam Oliver, was the class act of the day, Porter had some beasty moves. i hope we can get riders down elephant & castle before heading back to the usual london stuff. found a few new dangerous lines that haven't been eyed on. forgot to take pics

Edited by Rusevelt

I was one of the riders whogot lost, alon with Tom Oliver and his dad, and I'm so so so so mega pissed that I did, that spot looks pretty epic.

I was blown away by the riding going on. It was a first time for me seeing such amazing riding in person. Adam Bessell, Porter and Sam Oliver were all so amazing to watch in person and are all really cool guys to boot. As well as all the people whos names I've forgotten, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Edited by Tha Goat

Sorry about that. i was going at walking pace at first so that everyone in front and behind me could see (i was wearing the bright yellow top) where i was heading until Porter, Bessell, and company decided to race 100metres in front of me and where shouting down for me to catch up.

Some adventure playground new the railway between waterloo and london bridge. ill try and get an exact location tomorrow. it was a mission just convincing the riders to go there. some riders got lost

I want that riding spot near my house...so cool to ride