Music

COCKY

depends on what you concider music.

E.g.music=a tune/riff/song created by a band/musical instament!!

in other words... 'drum and bass' aint music....'gangsa rap'/'hiphop' aint music..

personal opinion. no offence intended and i know there are exceptions.

i usually put quite agresive music in my vids.

but i have to admit (although i don't like to) mellow 'drum and bass' works really well in trials vids.

in other words... 'drum and bass' aint music....'gangsa rap'/'hiphop' aint music..

but i have to admit (although i don't like to) mellow 'drum and bass' works really well in trials vids.

Im pretty sure music is infact music, I asked what type of music are you into i.e drumandbass is a form of music ect (maybe if you used your noggin you would maybe put they style of music then fav band name) >_<

I agree as much as i do like nearly any music some music can't be classed as music because they don't use physical instruments. Eg they just make a few random sounds on a computer shove them onto a track and done.

Back on topic i like listening to anything really. But for a video it is anything thats low on vocals strong beat but never continuos tune repeatedly.

Im pretty sure music is infact music, I asked what type of music are you into i.e drumandbass is a form of music ect (maybe if you used your noggin you would maybe put they style of music then fav band name) >_<

i like music!!!

that better?

anything from Slipknot/korn/rage against the machine, to R.E.M./ocean color scene/eric clapton to eminem (i know it's rap but the blokes talented!)

''drumandbass is a form of music'' - DnB is a style of synthesizing. no more than engineered sounds.

Edited by Aaron.gloster

• 1 month later...

My favorite genre's of music too listen to at the moment are dubstep/hardstyle/jungle, But i go through phases of liking many different things and even though these are my favorite types to listen to i still like many differeny genres other than dance such as rock/hip-hop and metal.

my favourite bands are BMTH and enter shikari but i love abit of drum and bass

i think that drum and bass works well in vids and so does some hardcore rock nd stuff, i also think that songs like the one in 'damon watson simple edit' works very well or is it just damons riding lol ? :P