Koxx White Sky Dual Hs33

AdamR28

Ok so got my bike this after noon still need to grind the front rim and bleed the brakes with water, only had a couple of rides on some pallets but feels amazing

there is unfortunately one problem the rear end flexes like the dob frames did, but it isn't too severe done a couple of ups which are effortless :) Frenches are a piece of piss on it too :)

overall im very happy :)

Ok so got my bike this after noon still need to grind the front rim and bleed the brakes with water, only had a couple of rides on some pallets but feels amazing

there is unfortunately one problem the rear end flexes like the dob frames did, but it isn't too severe done a couple of ups which are effortless :) Frenches are a piece of piss on it too :)

overall im very happy :)

Tell us more once you've ridden it more, and post some pics of it with the grinded rims...

Am I the only one who thinks this bike would be perfect but in DUAL DISKS????!!!!!!!!

Edited by patricio

Had a proper ride in london on saturday and sunday, loving the geometry specially high stand over height bike just feels so light to ride, im currently away from home so will have to wait till the weekend for pics with bashring/grinded rims Patricio

<br />try-alls don't have enough thread for a bash and freewheel<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hey thats a sweet bike. What length are the cranks? I've used 165mm Tryall cranks with bash....

Tell us about the feel of the bike, I mean, do the chain stays feel too long? Does it require much effort to lift to back? I have a long chainsay mod (Prototype) and a short chain stay mod (XTP2DD) and they are comletely different. The Prototype with long chain stays and higher bb feels like it travels a lot more to get to a perfect balance, but once in balance it feels light as a feather. However, when riding natural, or when my back tire is higher than my front, it is very hard to bring to back wheel. The XTPDD with the shorter stays, and lower bb, feels a lot more crisp, it pop ups really easy and stays in back wheel at a much lower front wheel height. The bike also feels more precise when moving on the back wheel because it travel less distance with any given hop. On the long chainstay proto, however, gaps, side hops, and pedal ups are much eaiser, which makes it perfect for street...I guess this is how the white sky would feel. Which brings me to my dilema. A bike made or oriented toward street should have, at least as an option, dual disks IMOP...

Cheers

Edited by patricio

<br /><br /><br />

Hey thats a sweet bike. What length are the cranks? I've used 165mm Tryall cranks with bash....

Tell us about the feel of the bike, I mean, do the chain stays feel too long? Does it require much effort to lift to back? I have a long chainsay mod (Prototype) and a short chain stay mod (XTP2DD) and they are comletely different. The Prototype with long chain stays and higher bb feels like it travels a lot more to get to a perfect balance, but once in balance it feels light as a feather. However, when riding natural, or when my back tire is higher than my front, it is very hard to bring to back wheel. The XTPDD with the shorter stays, and lower bb, feels a lot more crisp, it pop ups really easy and stays in back wheel at a much lower front wheel height. The bike also feels more precise when moving on the back wheel because it travel less distance with any given hop. On the long chainstay proto, however, gaps, side hops, and pedal ups are much eaiser, which makes it perfect for street...I guess this is how the white sky would feel. Which brings me to my dilema. A bike made or oriented toward street should have, at least as an option, dual disks IMOP...

Cheers

well i was told by tarty when they got it that there wasn't enough thread on the 165mm cranks for the bash and freewheel, what ever i don't really mind.

The chain stays don't feel long at all, getting the bike to back wheel is no harder than what it was on my hydroxx i don't notice any problems getting to the balance point it just always feels light as a feather, pedal ups and side hops feel easier had some troubles getting used to gaps weather that was to do with the high bb i don't know.

I haven't done any natural on it yet though i guess it would probably be harder to pop to back when your front is lower than the back, precision wise i don't really find it different to my hydroxx maybes that's just me though

personally i don't think i will ever touch dual disk bike again, i had alot of trouble with hitting the rotor and i think a well set up magura still holds better though i wouldn't mind a front disk :)

Hi mate, I ve seen you riding during the week end... your bike was the sex and your riding was pretty impressive

cheers :P

Edited by toby