Yep...another Fourplay But In Brown! (new Pics Up 13/08/09)

Sethgun

More pics to come (see down the posts), this was just a crappy pic putside after i bilt it, changed a few things on it so far but until i put the new pics up, heres what it looked like 1 month ago........

since, changed to a system ex stem 35deg rise 110mm, trialtech foam with stops, sl bar ends, hope braid for the rear brakes lever to slaves, new echo tr rear lever, got a hope head doc workin awesome in a trialtech thredaded steerertube havent ground rims yet but will (using rok pads green)

what do u guys think?

and half those stickers ARE gone lol......check member galleries in my profile for more pics

post-21172-1235733929_thumb.jpg

post-21172-1235734018_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sethgun

Looks great. The white Magura looks nice, and the all black Middleburns set it all off nicely. Purely my preference and i'm sure many would disagree, but i personally don't like the look of curved blade forks on Inspireds...almost looks too trialsy.... i know that sound pedantic but its how i felt with mine.

All in all it looks fantastic.

oh nah she will fit in there alright thats for sure. The rollers in 2.7 arew a perfect ft, and i got the psi super down to on my weight. Good setup with these rims though

Looks great. The white Magura looks nice, and the all black Middleburns set it all off nicely. Purely my preference and i'm sure many would disagree, but i personally don't like the look of curved blade forks on Inspireds...almost looks too trialsy.... i know that sound pedantic but its how i felt with mine.

All in all it looks fantastic.

Hey buddy, which forks did u go with in the end, inspired protos? im waiting for some too, wassa see how they turned out for my rig.

No i put Zoo Pitbulls. Thought the black looked nice with my white frame, also they're nice and stiff. I really didn't get on with Echo Urbans, the flex drove me mad. I ideally didn't want to put anything Deng on my Inspired, but there isn't a lot of choice when it comes to straight blade forks.

They are soo much stiffer than Urbans and i think they compliment the frame nicely.

About to get the exact same setup I think only tarty doesnt have the try-all rims in a color other than black so think i'll order some viz rims from t-uk.

What tyres are you running on front and back - looks really sweet mate!

About to get the exact same setup I think only tarty doesnt have the try-all rims in a color other than black so think i'll order some viz rims from t-uk.

What tyres are you running on front and back - looks really sweet mate!

baaad idea!

er, high roller 60a 2.7

holy roller

yep, them be the tyres. I dunno, not u huge fan of the holy rollers but I put the tire with rotation the other way around and now its sweet.

Why dont u just get the 24 rims? they have the disc cheap atm for front.