Hello Everyone, It's Happy To Join You

zian wang

hello uk riders, I come from China, and was a trials rider there, oh, and also now! I lives in manchester, fist bike in the uk was koxx xtp (few month ago), and now change to vinco (but has not been finished).

is there anyone lives in manchester or nearby? I had seen some trials riders near China town last Sunday, but I was driving. If any of you in manchester, please re me, so I could join you and enjoy trials.

furthermore, I am now waiting for the cranks, and I do really need someone to help me. I bought a pair of try-all isis cranks from trials-uk.co.uk, they sent me the 165mm ones (I ordered 175mm), then I e-mailed them and they agree to exchange them for me. however, after I sent the cranks back to trials-uk, they do not re my e-mail, and the telephone has never been avaiable... I had bought some parts from them before, but this time, I really lost confidence about the money I spent....

please, could anybody help me???

Wang

christ you got validated quick!

lots of people have had problem with trials-uk, personally I have never bought from them after hearing lots of bad things about them. I hope you don't get the same problems and it all gets worked out. I reccomend buying from tatybikes.co.uk next time!:)

Good Luck!

Welcome Zian! I'm chinese myself but I'm from Hong Kong and I'm currently in Portsmouth. Nice to see more chinese riders about!

Trials-Uk has had a bad reputation, they send you wrong things and take a little while to reply to emails. So far from my experience, I've received the wrong items before but did manage to get the correct ones in the end. Just email them a few times and they should (hopefully) reply back.

Welcome Zian! I'm chinese myself but I'm from Hong Kong and I'm currently in Portsmouth. Nice to see more chinese riders about!

Trials-Uk has had a bad reputation, they send you wrong things and take a little while to reply to emails. So far from my experience, I've received the wrong items before but did manage to get the correct ones in the end. Just email them a few times and they should (hopefully) reply back.

oh, hello, I'm also so glad to hear from you as chinese rider. I comes from Beijing, ride with riders there, some of them are famous now, as WU YANG (top rider now...). about trials-uk, it makes me suffering pain...I am looking my bike everyday, every second, can not ride without cranks :sick:

thank you for looking this post, and thanks for the suggestions from lovely british riders~~

oh, hello, I'm also so glad to hear from you as chinese rider. I comes from Beijing, ride with riders there, some of them are famous now, as WU YANG (top rider now...). about trials-uk, it makes me suffering pain...I am looking my bike everyday, every second, can not ride without cranks :sick:

thank you for looking this post, and thanks for the suggestions from lovely british riders~~

Your're welcome! I don't know the chinese riders, so I have no idea who Wu Yang is!

When was the last time you sent trials-uk an email? I orderd a brake booster not so long ago, received the wrong one, posted it back and waited about 2 weeks for the correct one to arrive. In the 2 weeks I sent about 4-5 emails, they did eventually reply telling me the correct booster has just been sent.

Don't give up just yet, you paid for it and you will get it.

Your're welcome! I don't know the chinese riders, so I have no idea who Wu Yang is!

When was the last time you sent trials-uk an email? I orderd a brake booster not so long ago, received the wrong one, posted it back and waited about 2 weeks for the correct one to arrive. In the 2 weeks I sent about 4-5 emails, they did eventually reply telling me the correct booster has just been sent.

Don't give up just yet, you paid for it and you will get it.

I e-mail them every 48 hours...

Hello and welcome to the forum! It always amazes me how good all overseas rider's English is...

Unfortunately we have had quite a few calls from customers asking how they can get in touch with Dan recently. I think the 'best' way (from checking sites like consumer direct) is to write a letter outlining your issue, including all your contact details, then ask for him to contact you within a certain period of time. Send it with a Royal Mail recorded delivery service so it requires a signature on arrival, this way you can prove it has arrived. Then, if no contact is made within the (realistic - 5 days or something) time period you asked, contact trading standards.

Hello and welcome to the forum! It always amazes me how good all overseas rider's English is...

Unfortunately we have had quite a few calls from customers asking how they can get in touch with Dan recently. I think the 'best' way (from checking sites like consumer direct) is to write a letter outlining your issue, including all your contact details, then ask for him to contact you within a certain period of time. Send it with a Royal Mail recorded delivery service so it requires a signature on arrival, this way you can prove it has arrived. Then, if no contact is made within the (realistic - 5 days or something) time period you asked, contact trading standards.

your are so kind~~yes, I have wrote the email many times... returned the wrong cranks by first class record delivery, checked on postoffice website as trials-uk had got them. although I have not tried asking for refound, I think refound would be harder than exchange...because they totally do not response me...

Edited by zian wang

Abit off topic, but i feel it has to be said, i really have no idea what is running through Dan's mind. How can you FORGET which parts people order and it hasen't happened once it's happened 50 times+. Its beyond a joke, i honestly believe somthing should happen and should just shut his business down, not sure if it's possible but it's not doing it's job properly and it's just scamming people.

yes, I have wrote the email many times...

I understand, but with an email it is possible to ignore them... if you send an actual written letter and send it so it requires a signature to receive it, then you can prove it arrived. I hope that can help...

Abit off topic, but i feel it has to be said, i really have no idea what is running through Dan's mind. How can you FORGET which parts people order and it hasen't happened once it's happened 50 times+. Its beyond a joke, i honestly believe somthing should happen and should just shut his business down, not sure if it's possible but it's not doing it's job properly and it's just scamming people.

extremely agree! at least, he should not use the words "UK" it made me believe trials-uk is the biggest website selling trials products in the uk... as I come from oversea

and reply to adam, you are really clever and incisive, I do it now!

Edited by zian wang