Trials-uk

haderz

pmpl i would just hung up he is dozzy mate i phoned him before christmass because i bout a new dob magnesium rim 26inch and it f**ked up within a month and asked him if he had them in stock so i orded one and never recived one!!!!!!! best shop at tartybike.com best ever no messing around

You what? That made little sense.

I have never ordered off them and i probably wont. My mate bought a frame from them but they sent out the wrong frame and he had to pay 50 pounds more. If i was you mate i would stick with tarty well at least they get the orders right and excellent service and if its not that big it usually comes the next day.

I was thinking of ordering some parts from www.trials-uk.co.uk but i wasn't sure if it was trustworthy. Has anyone here had any experience with ordering from these?

Cheers guys!

Haderz

Dont every order off their!!!!!!! i have recived my bike last wensday and it was order in january it took far to long to come considering how much money i spent on it

Thanks Ryan,

www.tartybikes.co.uk very trustworthy

I'm sorry but 90% off the stuff you buy will be "crap Chinese parts"

So Chinese stuff can't be that crap. :)

100% of problematic parts on my bikes were Chinese.

Such as:

Echo cranks - tapers died (not my fault)

Echo rear hub - crap specific snail cams that are too small, 'self tightening' sprocket self loosens.

Neon conquer - being cut in half by chain, no tension, maggie mounts are too shallow.

Echo bb - bent very easy, creaks, clunks.

But no problems with deny frames, rims, forks...

But each to their own.

Xx

Edited by neonneon

Trials UK = Cheaper by a few pounds like £5. but takes 2 - 3 weeks to arrive.

TartyBikes = Cost a little moe like an extra £5 but usually will arrive next working day.

dan t-uk takes 2 weeks - never. Too deliver. But what does get sent is normally the wrong thing.

Echo cranks - tapers died (not my fault)

Well you may have just not tightened them quite enough..

Echo rear hub - crap specific snail cams that are too small, 'self tightening' sprocket self loosens.

Self tightening? as far as i know deng has designed a good hub that you can change your sprockets easily, just by undoing the lockring, rather than a complete ball ache with screw on hubs.

If chinese parts suck, then why is my 6 year old deng frame still running fine? no cracks, never been welded.

Edit: wtf has chinese parts got to do with dan ko anyway? tarty stock the same chinese parts lol

Edited by Bob Fossil

No, dont, my order Took about 3 weeks to arrive, and when it did what I got was a czar long, which was what i wanted, a bb5 instead of the bb7 I ordered, a silver echo headset instead of a green one, and black clamps instead of green ones, and if its got worse from then, I definately wouldnt bother.

Edit:

I also ordered some V!Z wheels a while before. I wanted green rims with black spokes, and after about a month, I got white spokes on the front wheel with a buckle on it, and the rear was okay surprisingly, and that was before the order above.

Edited by Julius Czar

Well you may have just not tightened them quite enough..

Self tightening? as far as i know deng has designed a good hub that you can change your sprockets easily, just by undoing the lockring, rather than a complete ball ache with screw on hubs.

If chinese parts suck, then why is my 6 year old deng frame still running fine? no cracks, never been welded.

Edit: wtf has chinese parts got to do with dan ko anyway? tarty stock the same chinese parts lol

It's a common issue with the cranks.

So my sprocket is designed to fall off??

"But no problems with deny Deng frames, rims, forks..."

Dan Ko stocks even crapper Chinese parts (such as neon e.t.c.)