Leon ( Cadbury's Cream Egg. )

Connor Powell

Hello,

Didn't want to have to post a topic but this has gone beyond a joke.

Basically i bought a pair of try-all cranks off Leon ( cadbury's cream egg ). He told me the right hand side had a 'slight' wobble. I received the cranks, put them on, and they wobbled like f**k! both sides. the splines are trashed. it wasn't the bb because it was brand new. This was in january i think, the day after i told him i want my money back and he can have the f**ked cranks back, he agreed and said he will pay me when he has the money. 1 month later i had heard nothing so i asked if he was going to give me the money yet. He had no money still. I have asked him plenty of times since and ive got the same excuse each time and i still i have nothing., and now he never seems to be online, So someone who knows him please tell him to get me my money because im really starting to get pissed off.

Thanks. connor.

:huh: How in the hell did he spell creme egg wrong when it's written on the egg?

Same reason your name is Bruce Lee, but you have a picture of Vee as your avatar.

You can't patent that, fool.

I have patented that.

That photo is an invention invented by an inventor which allows only the inventor of the invention to use any photo depicting a person holding Chicken 4 group B of Allens Battery.

Sorry Jon, I was waiting for your Patent on that to lapse so I could nick it.

Much like Shimano did to Suntour in the late 80's.....Bastards.....

Edited by Pashley26