Inspiration For Riding Alone

JonMack

All you need is an i-pod for boredom cure with no-one to talk to and a creative mind, do something new interesting it may not be a difficult line but attack something in a different way look for something radical and get your creative juices flowing (Y)

share the know then...where can we find that stuff?!

borough (ish)?

All over by Rotherhithe. I'd never been there before, it was pretty sweet. But yeah, the bank to rail bit was at the junction of Page's Walk and Rotherhithe Street, and the other stuff was further along Rotherhithe Street (Going East from Page's Walk).

yay you?!?!?....ok for those who live in the middle of london. endless lines and obsticals.

Back when I lived in Wales I'd do the same, and I found loads of spots in my tiny little town just from riding literally every street in it. Found a curved wallride and some blocks that I hadn't seen before one night just from exploring, then found part of a quarry that had some natural stuff to ride in it, etc. Obviously if you live in somewhere like you said with "curbs and benches" you're gonna be f**ked, but I think a lot of people might be surprised at what their local area has to offer if they go off the beaten path.

Back when I lived in Wales I'd do the same, and I found loads of spots in my tiny little town just from riding literally every street in it. Found a curved wallride and some blocks that I hadn't seen before one night just from exploring, then found part of a quarry that had some natural stuff to ride in it, etc. Obviously if you live in somewhere like you said with "curbs and benches" you're gonna be f**ked, but I think a lot of people might be surprised at what their local area has to offer if they go off the beaten path.

I do search don't get me wronge. I'll usually go for walks with the missus and baby for a couple of hours, just pick a direction and go till were lost and find our way back.

found some ok spots that way.

All over by Rotherhithe. I'd never been there before, it was pretty sweet. But yeah, the bank to rail bit was at the junction of Page's Walk and Rotherhithe Street, and the other stuff was further along Rotherhithe Street (Going East from Page's Walk).

Where abouts in Wales MarK?

Matt